Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

My Claimed Lawless Feedback (6.0 thread).

Previous thread was there.

01 - Screwed map.

PVE server. H9 has 2 islands but only 1 discovery. I visited another island and eastern island has NO NAME (usually showed in top right corner).

4QKyDuT.jpg

02 - Where is Lawless?

If you log in under admin account and check how things are goin on official PVE, you'll notice, there is NOT A SINGLE CLAIM TOWER placed all over the map.

You know why?

Because there is just NO LAWLESS GRID at all.  We have some usual grids with island to claim. And more usual grids with island forbidden to claim. So... you should make some statement about that.

If you did that to make players level and create towers before allowing everyone to claim spots...

Or if you mess this one out and gonna fix this, by turning grids to lawless by fixes...

...THEN YOU SHOUD ANOUNCE TIME OF TURNING GRIDS TO LAWLESS!!!!!! So every1 who woke up at 5am in Europe today to settle the spot wont lose everything to offline raiding.

If you planed to get rid of lawless (which now is no difference from past time when those grids were called lawless), you also should make a statement about that!

AaySNNr.jpg

03 - Farmhouse doesn't gather ANY RESOURCES anymore.

I put my farm to lovely spot surrounded by rocks with metal and trees. And all I've got is just FIBER AND BERRIES.

If you did this on purpose, then you made windmill useless crap in the game. Because it just hell expensive to build and gather only one resource for trading.

4YsfVkl.jpg

04 - Extended HUD shows wrong for some stones.

It sows that EVERY stones has Stone, Flint, Metal and Geode. While some brings just Stone and Flint.

b9qu8EF.jpg

Edited by George Catcher

Alright let me speak a bit about new farms.

06 - Farms radius must be GONE!!! Bring "per company per island instead!!!"

I read some posts that you made windmill to gather just fibers, vegis and berries for purpose. So. Before patch, I had my windmill gathering for me: Fibers, Stones, Flint, Wood, Thatches, Metal and Sap. I also add lumberyard to maximize my profit from trading and after that - my warehouse was full of stuff.

Now, to reach just basic I had from my windmill before patch, I have to place 4 farms!!!

What does in mean? It means I need to capture HUGE territory for just myself. So check it out. I settled on BIGGEST size island in a game. One of those 2KM wide. I placed my 2 farms as close to eachother as possible. I measured distance (by making screenshots) of farm radius and opened photoshop.

I repeat. I live in BIGEST TYPE OF ISLAND right now. And I wonder. What if every players who settle there, wish to have their 4 farms??? How many players will get what they want on the biggest island?

You know what?

If they place their farms just as close to eachother as possible, then it'll gonna be just 11 players. Like this:

j270kYX.jpg

I didn't put farms on empty cliffs.

Now. This situation is unreal because we not just put our farms close to eachother. We also want farms to reach our warehouse. We also need to place farms to resourceful spot to get best from them. So... typical REAL situation will be something this like:

tE3xir4.jpg

Just 6 players. And only 4 of them have 4 farms.

- So imagine the same picture on island twice as small? 

- Players says there are some island where even 1 player cant put 4 farms there.

- And I saw a lot of messages like this: "Man... I have to capture so big space! I just don't want this!!! I just wanna keep my base compact and have my farms around it!!!"

So the BEST solution I see here is simple. Get rid of farms radius. Bring it "...per company per island" instead. You afraid of ppl overflood all with farms? Well... make them wanna place just 1... Or you can even go opposite. Make player able to build 4 farms IN SMALL RADIUS from first farm they placed!!!

Right now we have like a lot of unhappy ppl just in my grid.

- Some of them unhappy because they didn't get a spot for at least a single farm.

- Some of them unhappy because they forced to capture like 10% of huge island.

Edited by George Catcher

@George Catcher thank you for this very good conclusion of the system working on PVE server. So I guess limit of one warehouse per island was a step by the Devs to consider PVE a little bit.

I test things on PvP this time and there the players face some other issues. PvP Players trade with themselfes so they need now 3-4 islands to have markets connected and get decent gold income. So all large tribes try to own a complete grid with all islands and even spread into lawless if next to it. Also there are only few claimable grids left. But luckyly it looks like there are not that much players like Maelstorm map start.(Season 4) To have the maximum effect of farms over the complete islands connected to warehouses the companys need settler companys.

1 farm + 1 warehouse/market for each company is still a great idea for PVE if the one farm can gather all resources on the island no matter where it is placed. But this could be also a point some players may not agree to.

On PvP Players would do everything what is possible to max out the income they can passively generate by any abuse of the system they can find. So the mindsets of both Player groups are very different just divided by the fact that one live in peace and the others can have war/destruction all day. So as long Devs try to keep the game only as 1 setting they face the issue that their systems can't fit to both playstyles.

• Like 1

07 - Let's talk about farms a bit more.

I wanna ask DEVs - do you really have a vision of game you creating? Or you just randomly mess with numbers and then see, what happens?

Before wipe, we were trading with Nacona. My 2 farms (windmill and lumberyard) were enough to get 100 ships running constantly, and we had average 6K gold a day income.

With current gathering rate, each farm will provide... like 5-6 ships a day. I mean real time day. So. I didn't set my trading yet because with so little wares I receive by farming - I doubt anyone will ever be willing to trade with me. I remember what you said when you introduced trading.

"Trading is the way to earn gold". It's not anymore. I mean, if I place like 8-10 good gathering rate farms around, I'll get some good numbers. For that I'll have to claim like 20% of really big island or up to 70% of smaller one.

I'm about to start high level treasure hunt, so maybe I'll get better gathering rate BPs, but now, my 117% mine brings about 4K metal in 12h. My 114% lumberyard - about 3K wood and thatches in 12h.

So. The way I see it. You set huge restriction radius for farming structures, so players wouldn't build a lot of farming structures around.

You dramatically reduce gathering rate, so players would want to build a lot of farming structures around.

It's like you want players to build a lot of farming structures and at the same time - you don't want players to build a lot of farming structures.

So my question is simple. Do you have a vision of how it should work? If so - tell us about it? You want just megas to do trading maybe? 

P.S - Before I replaced my Windmill to Mine, it also gathered like 3K fibers in half of day. You do understand that with a bear I can gather 3K fiber in just 2 paw swipe? So windmill (which is required alloys to build) it totally useless trash now, because with a bear I can gather same amount of fiber faster than I go get and deliver fuel for windmill.

Edited by George Catcher

08 - (need to be fixed ASAP) crew in "following" state on the ship don't follow pathfinder.

Ok, you DO know that hired crew can use JUST CLOSEST station on the ship, right??? Meaning - if closest one is the sail - I can only press "use sail" in round menu. If closest one is steering wheel, I'll see only "use steering wheel".

To make them use specific station I had to order them to follow me, lure them to the station I need, and then press "use station I need" in round menu. 

Well. It's not that easy anymore. If crew ON THE SHIP, if I press "enable following" in behaver (or if I press "T" whistle - following), instead of follow me, my crew will try to reach ship center at all costs. So I can only put them to the closest station from ship center. In my situation - to get my crew use ballistas on stern, I have to stop my ship, jump to the water with my crew, swim from behind and from there press "use ballista". 

You know this feature is already troublesome, because in some cases I had to lure crew to the different part of the ship before they reach right position. And somehow you made it even worse and absurd. So PLEACE bring things at least back to where they were before patch!!!

MK8mgZ1.jpg

fsdTQyb.jpg

• Like 1

08 - Tradewind issues.

During night rain tradewind path on the ocean surface is invisible.

P3JRewD.jpg

There are some places on map where tradewind path showed, there is a path on ocean surface, but it doesn't provide any x-tra speed:

G5:

G95dLbL.jpg

D8:

hWL6pib.jpg

Here on D8 I've tried something.

- I exit tradewind path, but this green wind icon and also orange waving lines in sails stayed with me no matter how far I went from tradewind. I back to tradewind path and no matter what direction I sailed - green wind icon was there. And I got NO speed bonus. 

- I relog the game. After that green wind icon disappeared and never appeared back. Even after I entered tradewind path again. No speed bonus.

- I sailed to the border, crossed, and then went back to tradewind path. Green icon didn't appeared and I've got no extra speed at all. 

Next C8 grid was fine.

I have some guesses, which I'm gonna test later. Before I hit D8 I was riding tradewind and crossind the border in long turn, holding "D" key while hit the border. Maybe THAT was a reason this server broken down for me?

Edited by George Catcher

09 - Losing hunger in ocean.

I actually noticed this one long ago and just keep forgetting to write it down.

If I lose stamina and regain it, while sailing, in typical situation I'll lose about 5 hunger (10 for cold and 15 for freezing). But If I lose all stamina and use steering wheel while regain it, I'll lose like 1-2 hunger. Not sure if this one is a feature or bug?

10 - Warehouse doesn't collect more that 1 stack of resource.

I had 10000 metal in there last evening. Today I found yet 10000 metal. Oh and this resource is keep disappearing from my working mine, but I guess it wont go anywhere just erase from existence.

On 5/3/2021 at 2:55 PM, George Catcher said:

08 - (need to be fixed ASAP) crew in "following" state on the ship don't follow pathfinder.

Ok, you DO know that hired crew can use JUST CLOSEST station on the ship, right??? Meaning - if closest one is the sail - I can only press "use sail" in round menu. If closest one is steering wheel, I'll see only "use steering wheel".

To make them use specific station I had to order them to follow me, lure them to the station I need, and then press "use station I need" in round menu. 

Well. It's not that easy anymore. If crew ON THE SHIP, if I press "enable following" in behaver (or if I press "T" whistle - following), instead of follow me, my crew will try to reach ship center at all costs. So I can only put them to the closest station from ship center. In my situation - to get my crew use ballistas on stern, I have to stop my ship, jump to the water with my crew, swim from behind and from there press "use ballista". 

You know this feature is already troublesome, because in some cases I had to lure crew to the different part of the ship before they reach right position. And somehow you made it even worse and absurd. So PLEACE bring things at least back to where they were before patch!!!

I too have this issue.  I also had NPCs manning sails being removed from their positions when I crossed a grid, though it only seemed to happen on the large ships (brigs and galleons).   As you point out, it's easy enough getting the NPC to man a sail near them, but any sails away from the centre of the ship (where they seem to concentrate their following on), it's very difficult.  The only way I was able to do it was to jump into the sea, with the NPCs following me (they do follow you off the ship).  Then I would swim along the ship until I was under the sail and assign the NPC from there.  If I allowed an NPC to follow me back onto the ship, they'd climb aboard and immediately run past me to the centre of the ship.

This really is an urgent issue that needs sorting.  I experienced this on XBox.

• Like 1

11 - My crew leaving stations after I cross.

I'll add to what @Myrm said last message. I have same issue. One of my crew keep leaving his station after I cross the grid. It's always the same guy whose duty is on the central cannon on stern.

F3aSXXv.jpg

12 - Damned ships need to have restricted areas.

Ok, here is the deal. After you introduced gold cost for ships (which is I'm wholeheartedly approve) ppl no more ride Brigs and Galleys. I mean there are some PPL ride those, but not as many as before. If I meet traffic in ocean, 50% of ships will be Sloops, 25% - Schooners and other 24.95% are Brigs and Galleys (I saw just a single Ramming Galley since you started to introduce new ships).

Do you know what are the consequences of this decision? 

There are WAY LESS PPL do their Damned Ship hunting right now. Way less ppl clearing they home areas, etc. Most of ppl are just passing by Damned Ships, and Damned Ships are following them for some time.

That's why, after time passes by, most of Damned Ships are moving closer to the border and start to do camping there. In fact, I never saw THAT MANY Damned Ships camping borders before gold-cost-for-ship was introduced.

Same happening with tradewinds. Ppl are flying high speed and more and more Damned Ships engage, following them to the tradewind path and stops there.

xFhxmp8.jpg

The only difference here is a bit bad issue.

- There is no point of fighting Damned Ships inside of tradewind, because with like 0.01% of sail ship moving full speed of 30 knots and it doesn't turn at this speed (so no maneuvering and no kiting).

- You CAN NOT avoid Damned Ship inside tradewind, because you need instantly change direction by like 40-50 degrees, and with this speed ship does like 1 degree in 2 seconds and it's like 10 seconds before hitting Damned Ship. So... I mean I'm trying to hold "A' or "D" but biggest turn I was able to do is 6 degrees, which is totally not enough. I use those winds alot (and they are so far the best you did for sailing) and I keep receiving damage and hit Damned Ships (and I really looking forward to hit em doing 30 knots on my Ramming Galley 😆

Anyway. There will be more and more of them there.

5NAjarx.jpg

So I see only solution. You need to code somehow and introduce restricted areas for Damned Ships. Some distance from borders. And now - tradewing path. So if Damned Ship accidently went inside this area out of fighting with player, he then move out the shortest way.

Edited by George Catcher

12 - Pick and Axe now gathering more stone than flint.

While it's always was Pick for flint (gather more flint than stone) and Axe for stones (gather more stones than flint)

Edited by George Catcher

13 - Custom sail paint draw distance is WAAAAAAY TOO LOW!!!

I saw a Galey with white sails approaching. When this ship was near it turned out he has custom sails paint (the paint appeared on sails one by one as ship came closer).

xyJMufU.jpg

I mean C'mon DEVs! We don't draw sails just for ourselves. We also wanna show off in front of other players! This is MMO game after all! And if ppl are bother, learning how to do it, install photoshop and this ARK-converter tool, gather mats, create paint dyes... they would like other players to see that. And it turns out - most of time ppl just see white sails, and only sees our works if they approach close enough? (And I mean really close!!!)

I mean REALLY! We would sail white sails, if we wanna other players to see our white sails.

14 - Damned ships issues.

For all past seasons damned ships were engaging us when we were close enough. It was like that:

- We see damned ships - they do their mindless circles.

- We see level and health of them - meaning we are dangerously close.

- We see health bar - meaning damned ship engaged and gonna shoot us.

Right now it seems to me - their engage radius became very large. They go intercept us as soon as they draw. So if we are in full speed on schooner, or ride tradewind - if we see damned ship, it means he gonna intercept and shoot.

I mean it's not big deal to receive some damage. To loose couple planks, ceilings, railings. To keep like 15 wallhooks in box, to replace them after yet another damned ship destroy yet another wallhook.

But...

It's just no fun. They just annoys us twice as before. ESPECIALLY IN TRADEWIND, where you can not possible avoid them due to lack of high speed maneuverability. So... what I wanna say is - give us a chance to avoid them. Increase their draw distance already!!! Or brings us some XP bonus flying high speed near I dunno...

------------------

One more thing. For couple times I crossed! And as soon as game loaded (and it happens very fast I have 32GB RAM and SSD) I found myself near camping damned ships who already shoot me several times!!!

Really. It's like that.

- I ride my well repaired schooner with planks of 5098 health.

- I hit the border.

- All loaded.

- I see 2 planks missing, 4 planks leaking.

- I see lvl-40 damned galley and couple damned schooners around me with alot of damned cannonballs flying from everywhere and alot of overlapping numbers

And that's the WRONGEST feature you ever made. You made player hit the border with no way to know what's on the other side. And then - camping damned ships, do their attack while players loading and doesn't even know they dying. This is the best way to make ppl feel helpless. And they feel it because you made a game works in injustice way.

(You do know this issues are most hated by players from all over the world right? To feel helpless and injustice).

So I just repeat what I wrote earlier. Code and introduce restricted areas for damned ships. Some distance from the borders. Some distance along tradewind paths.

15 - This MMO game need MMO-Group features.

In past QnA you told that you wanna Atlas to be the game with players interactions. Yesterday I was finishing my powerstones and doing some treasure leveling. I asked in the chat on 36 GRIDS if any1 breeds and sale Tigers?

Today I pass around 16 grids already keep asking if any1 do tames as well?

No one answered.

I've got NOT A SINGLE MESSAGE BACK. So that's what you called "player interaction?" Sailing around and yelling chat?

Well.

It doesn't work anymore. It worked this way in 2004 when World of Warcraft released, and ppl were chating eachother. Now chating is more like talking to her majesty silence.

So this game needs modern communications and interactions tools. Let players gather groups, leave messages, trade eachother through some ingame tools and features. Oh and yeah. It's possible that some breeders were there when I asked. They just don't do English?

Edited by George Catcher

16 - Some (not my) thoughts of fractions.

Just because I was out today and didn't do any playing - I wanna do quick back to your 7th QnA. To this point:

Will there be factions or AI? It would make PVE more interesting. What do you think of having PVP only at sea while land is PVE?
Our direction for Atlas is to make rich player interactions, whether that is through conflict or cooperation, and that is where we will spend most of our development effort. We have talked about factions and think those fit better with an MMORPG style game rather than a massively multiplayer sandbox game focused on PVP.

I'm not really in to games actually. But my brother is. He plays alot and watch streams alot more (sometimes he plays and watch streams at the same time, he has 2 screens). He is game maniac and knows alot about games. Tons of different kind of games, offline, online etc. And I told him about your quote above. And you know what was his comment? He told:

- Yeah. This is Star Citizen. RDR. GTA5 online. With no fraction and players all by themselves. You know what's happening there, when you play online and see another player? Your first reaction will be - avoid him at all cost. Because he can be ganker, griefer, or other kind of stupid troll. So you like play online but yet don't understand - why there is online there? All interactions are huge risk and unwanted. Even after you chat with someone, and you agreed to do something together, he can just shoot you in the back after that, for trololo-reason. And not a single game developer create any solution for that leaving it to the players to deal with it themselves. All player do is play solo as much as they can. 

All fraction stuff will solve this problem by showing who is your friend and who is your foe.

Edited by George Catcher

17 - I see dead people tradewind arrows and icons above waters.

I don't know what caused this one but I was doing some business ashore and after I back to my boat I saw this one:

4740Xw7.jpg

There is tradewind path there. And I have insane FPS drop when I look at these. After I've tried to relog - my game crashed.

18 - Treasure damned guardians spawns from behind. That's the way to make things worse!!!

I've noticed that when you approach treasure map spawn point, damned guardians don't spawn where light pillar hit the ground anymore. I most cases they spawns somewhere from your behind. It would be no big deal if we had spawn points on the flat ground. But yet we still have plenty spawn points on the cliff edges, where you can not approach them from wherever you want. 

In all those cases damned guardians spawns from impossible spots. On cliff walls, in the air, under rocks etc. After spawned they can fall down, do forever sliding half of islands etc. So. All those high cliffs points were already broken, but yet you managed to screw it and make things even worse.

Making damned guardians spawns from behind was not a gr8 idea.

cDETQkb.jpg

19 - My second first RAMMING GALLEY impression.

Huge thx for letting us attach rope ladders to masts and wallhooks there as well! The only thing you need to add there is couple of snap points for ladders on board-sides. Like here, for example. No one likes this emergency ladder on stern, you know?

hOOKYMl.jpg

Ship limits are bit wider than it looks like. I keep hitting my pier on approx this distance (see picture below).

Also I had some issue while heading home. You know when you hit someone by boardside (it's either you hit player or damned ship), all crew manning stations there are dismount. This happen to me. My crew dismount, but I was still able to control sails from my wheel somehow. After I approached home, some weird stuff happened.

- I couldn't move backward.

- When I was turning my sails from wheel, my galley was staring to move full speed even with no sails opened at all.

HbvjEfC.jpg

When you use large speed sail and apply junksail cosmetic, it adds invisible mast to the lower deck, which is block your movement.

xv7ntaz.jpg

P.s - oh and I like that you made new munition storage paintable as well!

Edited by George Catcher

20 - Ramming Galley design issues.

Painting works well, but front castle has 2 unpaintable parts of region-3.

h3e6trJ.jpg

But cosmetic junk sails works pretty bad!!!

Some cables connections are wrong placed:

tII4oDi.jpg

Also crew, controlling junk sails has their stations in weird places:

EAUi4LV.jpg

hUjgbjl.jpg

With current crew following issue, they don't try to reach ship center, but try to reach steering wheel on stern. Also it kinda feels FPS drops around Ramming Galley.

Edited by George Catcher

21 - Just wanna end about Ramming Galley.

But before that - if any players reads this - DON'T BUY RAMMING GALLEYUntil Devs fix and complete it. (unless you have plenty gold and ready to waste 22K).

- Paint:

With this system of damaged parts, some paint (from both deck and also railing) is just went of. When I hit unpainted parts it shows that they painted.

pebgWl2.jpg

I guess it somehow connected to damage.

- Control issues.

Sails crew keep dismount their stations, flying through the ship. I was able to control sails from wheel anyway, even tho sail crew flying far behind my ship. But with this issue, my ship was always full speed and my sails in one direction. Even if I low my sails, ship will continue to move. If I turn my sails, ship think they on the same position before glitch occurred. The only thing to fix this is to whistle crew to follow (they go to stern instead of following). Then manually rise and low both sails.

- Battle.

I wrote you in ships survey about that alot. And yet you didn't do anything I advised.

I fought with some damned ships.

Some crew issues happened there as well, half of my cannons just stopped working pointing just down to the waters (with crew on them).

I have some icon shows how healthy my vessel is. When it hit 50% it showed I started to sink. I took patch kits and went to repairs. I up ALL damaged parts on my way up to 50%+ of health. It showed my Galley is at 78% health. But it kept filling up with water.

It sunk.

And I didn't find what caused it. At the end I was just kept repairing all parts. My ship kept sinking. And that's how it works.

----------------------

(sigh) I a bit upset right now. I put really much effort to this ship. With those 75 rhino horns. With buying it (sailing 80% loaded sloop 5 knots no big joy) With custom paint, crew (with uniform), all cosmetic, etc. Then I suffered with the crew stationing. Then I suffered with broken control issues. Then I couldn't pass a simple fight. Just because you introduced BROKEN SHIP.

With other game companies I would DEMAND my 22K gold and 75 horns back for this bullsh...t. But I understand - we just don't have this kind of players support here.

----------------------

So basically what I wanna say. RAMMING GALLEY IS BROKEN. To make it basically work and became useable you should:

- Fix dimensions so it match visual model.

- Fix disappearing paint.

- Fix crew not following you and randomly dismount their statioins.

- Fix crew positions on sails control.

- Fix graphic of junk sails cables.

- Introduce "place crew here" button on stations.

- Fix control issues (so ship wont ever stuck with opened sail pointing one direction, no matter of your sails control).

- Fix crew manning cannons but not aiming and shooting.

- Introduce damaged and leaking icons on parts like generic ships does.

- Allow us to put patch kit in to resource box, and use em from there.

----------------------

You told that you now full speed of introducing new ships right? Well... if you'll introduce the same broken sh...t, it won't work for you. So I'll double all related messages, so you definitely read them. Until then... NO NEW SHIPs for me.

And I urge everyone to give up new ships as well until they fixed.

Edited by George Catcher

On 5/5/2021 at 2:57 AM, George Catcher said:

10 - Warehouse doesn't collect more that 1 stack of resource.

I had 10000 metal in there last evening. Today I found yet 10000 metal. Oh and this resource is keep disappearing from my working mine, but I guess it wont go anywhere just erase from existence.

This!  Warehouse is only collecting 2 stacks for me, I then have to pull some out, and wait for the stack to refill again. I then pull more out, then put it all back in to create a new stack. And anything from my collectors is lost. Come on Grape shot!  Shessh

• Like 1

put a warehouse up so your items from resource gathering buildings get sent to it ?

so much of your post is nonsense its like you are pretending to understand how things work and think minor bugs / things that can be fixed if you use your brain are some kind of massive game breaking bug  

22 - Treasure spawn on impossible spots issues.

U know... I'll later create thread about all treasure maps spots that must be deleted. But for now just wanna tell few more words about - why those map-spots are bad.

EIKynp0.jpg

Guys spawns on rock edges (or even in the air) falls down after they buried up from nowhere. There are 4 issues I keep facing in most cases when I engage them.

1) - Guys falling down from the cliff and staring to float around island. I once had to chase one guy for like half of island. He just froze and floated down the hill to the very shore.

2) - Guys falling down and then pass through the rocks and stuck there with no way out. I often have to wait until next guardian respawns.

3) - Just part of guys are spawning. Like once I had just 2 guys spawned. I killed them, and then it said: "4 more guardians to kill before digging the treasure". Those 4 never appeared (had to wait another guardians).

4) - Guys spawning inside eachother and then disappear for some reason. In this case game count them dead, and I've got the treasure. Like once I had lvl-18 treasure. 5 warriors spawned inside eachother, I hit them and they disappeared. I killed a single solder and got high treasure.

Also they can fall down to inaccessible area like cliffs slits, holes etc. And sometimes they buried down for HP regain and never appears back. 

23 - Junk sails are broken.

Just wanna back to sails control issues and show them in pictures. I just build new schooner...

(thx to damned galley lvl-38 camping border. I crossed and found myself with 3 planks missing. I mean... that was my fault also, because I didn't restock my planks before departure, but this doesn't change the fact that camping border damned ships are nonsense!!! Loosing lvl-46 schooner - imagine how happy I was. Oh and... I hope devs do understand what this "camping border" stands for)

Anyway. I build new schooner and put there Junk Sails. I went for my 2nd crew to freeport and my sails adventures began after I crossed first time.

uA8AIsT.jpg

pz86T3P.jpg

oLuP2Lu.jpg

So... I guess I'm out until fixes are up. It's just no joy to play broken game. I mean I can take out sails cosmetic, but yet, I spent 1.2k gold for that, and... what, I wasted again more gold for features that doesn't work??? What the point of playing and earning gold then, If all I can buy just broken???