Sign in to follow this  
George of the jungle

I should have started a delay bet. Well here it is

Well we all knew the update would be delayed and I really wanted to start a thread so people could bet on it.

anyways, you can’t just say delayed now because it already is. Question is now how delayed will it be?

now taking bets.

people are already complaining they took time off work lmao

Edited by George of the jungle
  • Thanks 1

Banking on this game is bad business. Do they really need to come out and say how incompetent they are for everyone to realize it. Look at their track record. Taking off of work is flat out dumb. The decision to take off work is on whoever made that decision, not the devs. If you didn't see this coming you're blind. My bet is on 4 hours from now, if they don't find any major problems. But, I'm most likely wrong. Likely scenario is they'll post the time of new update in 4 hours.

Edited by Motor
  • Like 1

Lol Anyone who takes time off work simply because a game has an update, is not only ridiculous, they deserve whatever fallout occurs. But that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Motor said:

Banking on this game is bad business. Do they really need to come out and say how incompetent they are for everyone to realize it. Look at their track record. Taking off of work is flat out dumb. The decision to take off work is on whoever made that decision, not the devs. If you didn't see this coming you're blind. My bet is on 4 hours from now, if they don't find any major problems. But, I'm most likely wrong. Likely scenario is they'll post the time of new update in 4 hours.

Yeah I doubt they will even release the patch notes by 7 lol 

Announcing an update time before they're ready is not surprising. They don't even take themselves seriously. This game is a circus show. How can you take interest in a game that the devs don't even have faith in. This is just a hot mess. I find it comical and saddening at the same time. Like a clown with a frown.

3 minutes ago, Motor said:

Announcing an update time before they're ready is not surprising. They don't even take themselves seriously. This game is a circus show. How can you take interest in a game that the devs don't even have faith in. This is just a hot mess. I find it comical and saddening at the same time. Like a clown with a frown.

The really sad part is the patch notes are already done and they said they weren’t releasing those till later either

Christmas 2023.

To be honest, I didnt expect anything less then this.

I'd more surprised if they actually rolled it out as planned. That should set a record for being the first patch ever on time.

I bet on Christmas 2023.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

people are already complaining they took time off work lmao

LOL, for an EA game notorious for delays. Stupid people then.

• Like 1