Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Yarrr

Info to serverowners about upcoming patch.

Upcoming patch will be in less then 3 days and we still got no info or I just can't find it. 

When can we expect this? Or can I find it? 

As the title and tag say, I'm looking for info wich serverowners on UNOFFICIAL servers should be getting before release. 

Little tip for everyone who is DONE on officials, go look for unofficial servers. This is the time.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

21 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Upcoming patch will be in less then 3 days and we still got no info or I just can't find it. 

When can we expect this? Or can I find it?

Little tip for everyone who is DONE on officials, go look for unofficial servers. This is the time.

I saw one of your tags said wipe or not. There isn’t any question to that. They already said the wipe is happening in their last announcements. There was never going to be a possibility of not having a wipe. Anytime the claims change a wipe is always required. Well at least one question got answered for you.

11 minutes ago, George of the jungle said:

I saw one of your tags said wipe or not. There isn’t any question to that. They already said the wipe is happening in their last announcements. There was never going to be a possibility of not having a wipe. Anytime the claims change a wipe is always required. Well at least one question got answered for you.

Ah crap, I see one of the lines missing. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Yet the tag unofficial server should've done it. I made it more clear now.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

1 minute ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Ah crap, I see one of the lines missing. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

What worries me is only 2 days left and still no info. Pretty sure the “new map” will just be more rotated islands again.

them importing platform saddles from ark is just pathetic and lazy.

start time is awful for both pve and pvp. Chinese will have a big advantage.

2 hours ago, George of the jungle said:

What worries me is only 2 days left and still no info. Pretty sure the “new map” will just be more rotated islands again.

Yes, I totally agree here. We probably get the message it's being delayed and how sorry they are. 

And you're correct, it will be, as always, on non EU times. One of the reasons officials are a nogo for me. 

Sidenote; GS/WC/Snail will not give 1 single poo about this, you shouldnt either mate. Leave officials and never come back. Let them be egocentric, that's what this current world has become. I'm having a blast on unofficials. Good communities, great serverowners and no, I REPEAT, no bullpoo each and every day.

5 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Yes, I totally agree here. We probably get the message it's being delayed and how sorry they are. 

And you're correct, it will be, as always, on non EU times. One of the reasons officials are a nogo for me. 

Sidenote; GS/WC/Snail will not give 1 single poo about this, you shouldnt either mate. Leave officials and never come back. Let them be egocentric, that's what this current world has become. I'm having a blast on unofficials. Good communities, great serverowners and no, I REPEAT, no bullpoo each and every day.

Yeah because now with crossplay it’s all about getting it to pass Microsoft QA and these guys aren’t good at their job so...

there is an announcement that they prepare things for private servers that you can update it to the new map. So maybe they listened to you Cpt. Yarrr.

Microsoft QA is not an issue. The game is still sold for Xbox and available on steam. Customers have to inform themselves if it's worse it. On Steam you have 2 hours to test it... well... i spend my first 10 hours in Atlas with connection issues to official servers in Season 3. Refund was not possible anymore... even i never left the main menu. So finaly i played more than 2k hours ...

But gaming testers like www.pcgames.com do not list Atlas in upcomming games lists for 2020 or 2021... there the game was dead by end of 2019 already.

Edited by Nacona

On 4/26/2021 at 1:26 PM, George of the jungle said:

newlow.thumb.jpg.6798e3c85f8e00319263b9a626bd99e0.jpg