FantasyStorm89

network failure Network Failure Message, Outgoing reliable buffer overflow.

Atlas is broken on Xbox,every time I try to log in it says Network Failure Message, Outgoing reliable buffer overflow. Because of this I have not been able to play atlas for 11 hours. I play on the PVE server, please fix your game..

• Sad 4

Yea i also got this problem, me and my buddies all got it yesterday and it was fine until i left the freeport grid... Now i can't log into pve at all :( so sad 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

This failure ist at very much servers of the PVE since the last update for lawless claiming. Currently the only fix is waiting for the daily server restart at 20.00 CET or some minutes later. It does not matter if you actually play PC or Xbox. It's a server issue. I had to deal with this 3x already myself. In my Server H7 it got better after i demolished my market that was running during the patch implementation. But i am not sure if this had actually an influence. But my market had about 150-200 trades that where never finished after the patch. I even suspended it for 24hours to make sure all trades arrive but it did not happen.

D7 and G8 seem to be broken. Pve seems unplayable in current state.