Ironleg17

PVP G4 offline

Outgoing reliable buffer overflow? Yeah d7 in pve also. Good times. The state of this game is stellar. Posted bugs earlier today now this. Maybe the scarecrow from wizard of oz is running the show over there.

Same thing for pve F3  as well as H2. Ended up logging off of F2, and couldnt get back in. So I turned around and created a alt and spawned H3, sailed into H2 then crashed again. Low and behold, Outgoing reliable buffer overflow error.

I know the game is getting a reset soon but what the hell. When should we expect the ability to get back in?

The same issue has been happening on the pve server for the past 10 hours now,Devs please read this post and fix your game, If PC and Xbox were seperated ,Xbox players wouldn't need to put up with hackers anymore and the servers would run alot better for your Xbox community

Edited by FantasyStorm89

А сами разработчики хоть что то говорят про случившееся? На этом форуме я вижу только комментарии игроков.

Crossplay is kind of important for player counts though. at the very least its someone for you to style on... reliable buffer overflow definetly needs to go away forever though. isn't it funny how the most inovative and interesting ideas come from pc games...yet..the **** only works half the time. any interesting niche type of game on pc i just always expect it to MAYBE work half the time.

De hecho no es solo en regiones, todo el NA Pvp y el Pve estan caidos, solo el EU pvp esta funcionando, esperamos que nos brinden una pronta solucion al problema.