Sign in to follow this  
KillaBry

COMMUNITY MANAGER???

Where is the supposed community Manager? Never replies so obviously doesnt know the meaning of the role. - Feedback to Both Parties...

Are you even relaying any of the community concerns regarding the state of ATLAS? as we dont see replies from you or your Customer Relations.

Everytime you submit a ticket its just solved never a reply to the concerned.  (GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS THERE)

Armoured Docks OK to be spammed everywhere? with 30m HP (Can we add a freeport NPC vendor in them too) LOL. = x2 Per Company per grid atleast Maximun.

The whole point of creating Harbour runners is to do what it states and create CONTENT but that just got burnt out.

Claim Islands - I thought you couldnt build on them? You can place an armoured dock on the isle as ive seen a few with Boats in there.

SEASON 1 claim system - All thats been done is revamped and added the ability to claim someones possible BP'd Ship (Why would you go backwards?)

Lawless was created for the smaller companies who choose not to claim ISLANDS,  Stay hidden and not seen Now theres a target on there locations = LOL....

Barrels on SHIP should not be fired from anything if you want your ship to have barrels drop over the side (HandBall) and allow the vessal to sail into them.

People are not wanting to build there ships and sail because of the x3 Barrel sink.

An update with Q&A doesnt resolve anything,  because your fellow employee asked a question and your dev team replied lol.

The questions your Team have come out with is beyond belief Half of them have never crossed my mind since playing upon release and possibly others?.

Then theres the performance before any of this fancy stuff,  Did your company not drop the size of servers to help performance? - Where is the help when you still get 120 players in one grid lol..

This is supposed to be a game that can hold how many?  8k plus over multiple servers IM NOT 100% sure but COMEON now.

Theres still the shield BASH to sort (A naked with a Shield can win a fight lol) then the Torper from a mace i could go on. BUT IT ISNT MY GAME OR MY COMMUNITY..

Bring back the OLD devs who actually created a ROAD MAP to keep us informed (AS WE KNOW THATS NOW OUT THE WINDOW) Or bring some of the guys in that do the UNOFFICIAL as they seem to be doing something right.

Where there is Critism there has to be good Points - This is from an Appraising point of view if you know what that is being a manager 😉

The few things this DEV team has given in the correct way has been - Stam Drain and Glider Movement +1 / Dolphin +1 for Having in Harbour instead of having to search one for crafting purpose / +1 SeaHorse (Good defence for Harbours aswell as scouting lol) so well done on these goals.

You have a WIPE comming as you state...  NO DOUBT its for the easter sale on steam as that is your companies revenue - SALES.

Just alittle help here:  You want new customer for the easter wipe?  SORT THE GAME OUT LOL. - RELAY THESE CONCERNS AND THEN RELAY TO UR COMMUNITY.

Is that not why you have a website up and running?  so the community can voice together on forums, is that not why you have seperate managers for each section? 

Everytime you have done a Q&A no names have been mentioned. Give them the Voice that they asked you the question and show there names so they can admit if they asked it.

Then you wouldnt get called out for the BOGUS questions asked and replied.. - ITS CALLED FEEDBACK TO X Y AND Z....

Thanks for hearing my concerns (and possibly Majority of the community but who knows).

• Like 1