Fataljoker100212

Outgoing reliable overflow

I just got the same message less than an hour ago as well and can't get back in at all. Not much online relating to fixing this issue for the global public servers that I've seen so far.

This was a bug introduced with the latest patch. They stopped the trade logs to fix it after the update lauch 523.8-9. But they also sayed that you will not see lawless claims on the map in a server grid that you are not inside... but this did not work... 1 week of silence to this... no trade logs... now/yesterday trades where not delivered anymore and the market showed 30-50 open trades to partners instead of usual 10-15.  So actually the trades themselves overload the servers... for example PVE H7 and connected servers are down right now... or still running but without players.

10 hours ago, Fataljoker100212 said:

Is anyone have idea what to do to fix this 

Because for myself we have put boat on g8 we have use bed to go in house bit when we have try to get back to the ship we have crash and stuck now cause cant log in anymore

Edited by Fataljoker100212

Yeah... G8 PVE is down.

Just tried to log in to do some resupply stuff. No luck joining the game. But... well... there's gonna be wipe soon™. I hope they'll fix things.

Same Problem with Galli going I6 to I5... No connect for all Mates they want to spawn on the Ship against the crash... No one from our Company can play!!! Is that the Plan?????

Good work!!! Not!!!

• Sad 1

Getting same error been getting it for 7 hours whole crew is same f3 is down 

3 hours ago, George Catcher said:

Yeah... G8 PVE is down.

Just tried to log in to do some resupply stuff. No luck joining the game. But... well... there's gonna be wipe soon™. I hope they'll fix things.

I'm also currently in g8 and it's been down for 13+ hours now. Good times.

And again H7, H8, G8 all down with buffer overflow...

Thanks for the nice day in Atlas.... 7x Hydra killed, 9 Powerstones finished and just going back to my homgrid with my lvl 45 ship with 0 cannon balls on board... let me guess it will get sunk with 1x Tiger and 4 Bears... 3x good large handling sails BPs and some nice planks and gun ports BPs... and cannon BPs.... and...

btw. my market in H7 is still showing over 200 trades that where never delivered around the patch... like there i had 14k gold a day and after patch max 2k....

Edited by Nacona