Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

Increase player population:

PVE Doesnt exist, whatever that is.
THis game is a pirate game, not allowing to destroy ur opponents seems idiotic to me!
We dont need extra servers for people who dont wanna play the game right.
Pls remove!!!

4 hours ago, chukiki said:

THis game is a pirate game, not allowing to destroy ur opponents seems idiotic to me!
Pls remove!!!

You have No clue..  like i said in previous posts that you make.  go back to CS or Rust.  This game isnt for you.

When you tame any farming tame for wood/stone/thatch thats PVE.  when you build ur BASE thats PVE.  when you BUILD ur ship thats PVE thats so ur aware of what PVE is...

PVP Explained...  Blow someones base kill them - sink someones ship kill them.  YOU Need PVE for PVP....  Alot dont like PVP and like to create there own stories so leave them to it.

They dont wanna grind for a few hours after work to sit and fight they just wanna chill, building playing taming etc i do PVE on Official so i can PVP like SOTD's Ghostship for Buffs and other bosses lol....  

Makes no sence Pirates back in the day dug treasure again PVE aswell as fought lol..   

I know while i make this post you will not comment as you IGNORE 90% of your replies but please stop with ur useless posts..   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why are u developers wasting money for people who are not  good enough to play the game right?
Running extra servers for a minority like that wastes so much money.   Instead of less servers but better servers. Use the money on the better servers!
I suggest just removing the "PVE" called server and save the money! Dont let ur game be destroyed by people who cant play the game right!

Edited by chukiki

1. Need to remove "PVE" named servers. Instead of having three official servers we can delete that one, and have two. That already increases the population of the other servers because the other players have to either move over or leave the game.

2. The maps are too big. Yes big is good, but the current population is simply too small. Therefor we need a much smaller map. MUCH SMALLER! 

So in short, unite the servers and decrease map size.

Current populations on servers is around 2-5 players each grid. Thats unaccaptable. I cant drive for hours (a full real time day) and just bump into one or two players.

Again, KILL this "PVE" called server with its cancerous player base, that dont want to play the game  right. This is a pirate game! This is not a the sims simulator.

Please remove this server, it is killing all other servers by emptying their population.

If this step isnt done, the game will never be good, bc of too low player population. 
U cant seriously run 3 servers with a population that small! And ur wasting tremendous money on a minority community that really isnt worht the money. They refuse to play the game the way it is intended and thereby splitting the community.

Pls remove this server!!!

Edited by chukiki

On 3/20/2021 at 4:38 AM, chukiki said:

Pls remove!!!

And who are you again? I'm sorry, but I don't see any badge beside your name, or on your profile, that shows you have any authority on deciding what is considered "playing the game right" 

Have a nice day though 😃

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chukiki said:

Why are u developers wasting money for people who are not  good enough to play the game right?
Running extra servers for a minority like that wastes so much money.   Instead of less servers but better servers. Use the money on the better servers!
I suggest just removing the "PVE" called server and save the money! Dont let ur game be destroyed by people who cant play the game right!

🥱

Move on little boy.  Your not going to get anymore reactions to your drivel.  

And it's Don't and your.

Edited by Grayson
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2021 at 9:38 AM, chukiki said:

Pls remove!!!

9 hours ago, chukiki said:

i understand your point

your view and reaction tho is total fascism

do people even talk to you with that attitude?

i guess you got atlas'd on PVE, yea happens, play pvp then in an unfinished unbalanced ea game

Edited by photek

maybe you remember, we were talking about a map change to mixed pvp and pve.

this was long time ago and maybe has been forgotten or not further discussed and denied or confirmed

Edited by photek

On 3/21/2021 at 5:26 PM, Grayson said:

🥱

Move on little boy.  Your not going to get anymore reactions to your drivel.  

And it's Don't and your.

It's also "you're" 🙂 Have a nice day!

4 hours ago, themadratter said:

It's also "you're" 🙂 Have a nice day!

I saw that later and figured screw it he wouldn't notice lol

If you closed the PvE server, most of the few people on the PvE server would just quit. Or find an unofficial server.

As for forcing everyone onto PvP servers for the entertainment of those who've literally gone out of their way to drive off the majority of the player base....doesn't make any sense. Because you're LITERALLY decreasing the player population. If anything they should get arid of large PvP companies. Make everyone either play in small groups or solo. For PvP this game is terrible anyway and the large companies do NOTHING for growing the player base. 

I'm sure someone will call me a PvE Care Bear, but I had this game since Dec 2018 and I logged onto the Official PvE for the first time yesterday.

currently not playing Atlas, will play game again when servers and map size is reduced.

In that case, I hope they never reduce server or map size. Besides, what makes this game is it's size. What will it take for you to currently not post in forum?

• Haha 1

Sadly though, there is no way  the Atlas map in its current form is sustainable. If they want to push pvp they will have to reduce it. Nobody in pvp wants to sail around for hours without any combat, if they did they would be playing pve instead. At least in sea of thieves you  are visible on the map to other players if you want to be in combat.

1 hour ago, Whitehawk said:

Sadly though, there is no way  the Atlas map in its current form is sustainable. If they want to push pvp they will have to reduce it. Nobody in pvp wants to sail around for hours without any combat, if they did they would be playing pve instead. At least in sea of thieves you  are visible on the map to other players if you want to be in combat.

I wouldn't mind playing pvp but I've been offline raided enough for it to be a waste of time. Fighting is one thing, having your base raided while you sleep is for chukiki's. No thanks. Pve is overrun with people and pvp needs to be downsized due to lack of players playing? From what I'm hearing, the devs are catering to the minority? No wonder this game is upside-down. The game needs to combine pve and pvp aspects into one game. Having both available. Having to pass through pvp area's to get resources or something to that effect. Not necessarily forcing pve players to combat, but rather, "if you want the good stuff" you'll have to run the gauntlet. That's real pirating. Pirates derived from stealing cargo from ships. If you want to transport resources, you run the risk of pirates stealing your shipment. The series "black sails" gives a good portrayal of how it was. Pirates weren't murdering psychopaths. They made a business of stealing and selling cargo. Buried treasure was hiding gold from others. A pirates bank or cash in the mattress. There is a solution to the pvp vs pve discussion. Devs need to get creative. We can all agree that offline raiding fits neither in pvp nor pve. That is a trolls survival tool. You know who I'm referring to.

• Like 2

Well as much as I love black sails, it was actually a prequel to treasure island, Which is a work of fantasy. However, I agree that they probably will mix pvp and pve together, even just for financial reasons. But I dont think its fair that the pve players will be the ones forced to change their playstyle to accommodate pvp, and if they keep pve just so the pvp players can have easy pickings in a mixed map then the pve players will just quit.. But that is probably what will happen. Also this game seems to be moving away from Pyracy and going back down the deisel/steampunk route again with Pyrate elements, whatever that will be like. Frankly imo its either gonna end up like rust, or just another ark dlc. Another one bites the dust.

Well it's very simple... Chukiki was not here when Season 4 started with new Maelstorm map layout. At that time there started 1000 Players on the PvP and you was not able to claim even a small island with a crew of 10 Players... but only weeks into that cannons where enabled to shoot barrels so that's why the players left. besides some Tribes with 30+ Players could settle pretty safe all others suffered to this imense amount of Players per Grid... i also started with about 10 expirienced Players but there was permanently 50+ active Players in the grid... 40 of them where enemys. There was no armored shipyard and at the first day our neighbors visited us with a Galleon full of 50 cannons. And they had several tamed bears and horses level 25+ while we got only two lvl 3-4 on our tiny island we claimed. So Season 4s start was already over for 40% of the players after day one. We regrouped and parted to join bigger companys of our alliance to survive and to escape this total destruction. I quite the game 2 weeks later... because it was too much PvP.... it was PvP every where.

Well the Galleon day 1 will be difficult nowadays as the reskill button is bugged and there is a gold cost that yould stop large groups for 2-3 days until there trades with themselves generate the 50k gold.

Well i could consider to go back and play PvP with some old firends left there... but i for myself would just play it for PVE content or the moments of the team boss fights like the Yeti... hell i loved the harvest skill in Season 3(and the XP reward of course).  Now i do not bother to get it at all because it's useless.  And i also loved the sea battles PvP as ship captain or repair man. I loved to teach my new lads and girls the game. And also if you play PVE with PvPers the PvPers will take your stuff and just trow it away in the sea battles... asking you in the next moment if you prepare them one more BPed ship for tomorrow that they can have fun the 1 hour they play. But they will not say thank you for 100 hours you shipped resoucres to craft mystical... they will not say thank you for 40-50 ship levels you spend in golden age and did not find worthy BPs. They will take the Breading Dad because they want to defend the base .... and if all this is organized well and does not happen you loose the things to the enemy(little Chukikis) too.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:26 AM, Nacona said:

i hope the devs look at this thread because here's the truth..... i loved PvP the first time i played.  we played for 2 weeks and got wiped by a single ship who exploited a weakness and we lost every single thing we worked for.  we then played another month and got wiped again.  we basicly had to have people on 24/7 and even then someone could just come along and press the delete button.   

I've got a job and a life and sometimes i can only carve out 4 or 5 hours a week to fiddle around with a game of my choice.  i like this game but i play PvE because even though i would love to put up base defenses and defend from a raid, or have a ship to ship battle even risking losing my ship or my base.  i just dont have the time to grind for a month or 2 just to be flattened.  its not fun to have months of work steamrolled and have to begin again (rinse and repeat).  maybe have conditions you can set to have your "base" raided and if you survive you get rewarded. maybe have a flag you put on your ship saying you'd like to fight? 

i want to be prepared to lose my ship, i dont want to build a ship only to have her sunk in 20 mins.  

i want to risk my base but i dont want it to be a part time job. 

I think instead of having a PVE server they have a hybrid PVE PVP server where you can PVE in a lot of zones, but to get good rewards you have to go to pvp zones. 

Good rewards could be the island claiming system, it could be good map locations, the golden age ruins, or rare resources. It just needs some sort of objective to draw players in to risk it for the biscuit.