Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Q&A WITH THE DEVS - ASK A PIRATE DAY #9

16 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

@George Catcher and Atlas Development Team

Piggy backing off of Georges points and offering some corroboration and alternate feedback

1 Food- I observed many people choosing to cheese the food system by either popping the brown pill or punching an animal until it killed them. The solutions are simple some have been in place for decades

a. When you DIE you should LOSE EXPERIENCE. Period. Yes even in PvP, carebear bullshit.

b. The the average human can survive SEVERAL weeks with zero food and MUCH longer on partial rations. Knock off the character pissing and moaning every 5 minutes for a meal then miraculously sailing FOREVER with zero hunger unless its cold

c. Theres more but I'm sick of giving you ass clowns FREE UNACKNOWLOWLEDGED FEEDBACK

*** Fix your shit when it ccmes to food DEVS, if you can't understand how, DM me ***

2 Tames- DEVS -Is this fucking Ark or Atlas? Make a decision. I am NOT a fan of your ENTIRE, OFF-THE-TOPIC-OF-PIRATES TAMING CLUSTERFUCK. My opinion. I'm not saying scrap it entirely, but lets just say I think you might want adjust your development priorities.

*** Another one that I can help with, if your confused D........M....... Me ***

3. Devs you do realize that gold coin WAS NOT the only form of currency, right? 

a. Silver

b. Copper

c. Barter

d. Authentic Letters of Deposit

e. Bullion

*** Once again if you need help with this fucking rocket science, 😃, DM me ***

Get your shit straight

To point one:
This is Official PVP of a Sandbox full loot MMO... Not a rp server. TF?

To point two:
They have actually been balancing tames, providing counters to other tames and mechanics. I dont see this as a big 'problem' and it was something to add some balance and flavor to pvp.

To point 3:
Its almost like.... They could add a trade system... lets call them 'markets' (im kidding, dont be offended)
Sorry to be fair you have a good point here. They REALLY REALLY need a way to have a barter system for maps and blue prints. I think that would be very helpful. I dont see the value of a letters of deposit though?
I mean there are no NPC banks, Or npc transports of gold between said banks (gold was shipped overseas often for banking). and its not like people have a issue transporting gold now either? So i dont see why you would NEED said bank. So who are you depositing it to?
Bullion? Why they have STANDARD already. bullion is just compressed for size to pure gold.... we dont worry about size in game, just weight... so im confused on the purpose? is the gold we have not pure gold ? is it 18k? and we get silver and less gold for transport? why? RP?

I dont see bullion as a good use of time the devs can be addressing stability issues w the game, or implementing the bp, trade winds, portals, monuments, REMOVING BARRLES FROM BOATS! i can see the draw for bullion as a good immersion idea, but ... needs to be more of a reason on WHY you would need bullion IMO, if you have a idea for the WHY please let me hear it

@PHaRTnONu

1. Explain your rebuttal to my 1st point. You response was gibberish

2. We disagree regarding tames. Have fun with your Seahorses and hats on cats. Not my thing.

3. To refute your point entirely, and reinforce @George Catchers point completely, what weighs LESS and is less of an obnoxious pain in the ass to transport?

a. A ridiculous pile of weighted, one size fits all currency

or

b. A redeemable certificate?

Regarding bullion, what form does gold take prior to being cast into a coin? Raw ore and then it get refined and eventually cast into a coin, correct?... You do realize raw gold and decorative plunder has been collected ever since gold was established as a medium of exchange for, oh I dunno, SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS? Including the present... You wouldn't like to find some gold ore in a rock you break? How about some gold bullion in a transport ship, SotD or in a shipwreck dive? 

You don't think some things should have a value of less than 1 gold coin? I dunno like seeds or arrows or a beer? We should have all this other ridiculous - overcomplicated crap in the game, but, a tiered currency system isn't a good idea?

Please feel free to elaborate on the positions you've taken...

Have a good day

Edited by Ranger1k

We’re back with another edition of Dev Q&A. We have info on PvE, game balance, and even a few cosmetics in the works. So thanks to all the pathfinders that submitted questions in the Discord.

Well thank you Devs for Posting the Q&A at least in this forum. But it would be great if you actually would also read the answers... or even the complains before the latest patch(that one week later fuck*ed everybody on PVE). No wonders your questions are that worse selected.... on Discord you have daily 10k spam messages... nobody can read them all and nobody can collect that information to find out what players want.

You may focus on PvP but this PvP gameplay got my health down that i needed a 5 month brake from it... but still love it somehow... but actually playing PVE because my ships are (mostly) safe there. I would not mind a good sea battle known as a mighty captain of Season 3 but throw my Ship for 3 Barrels....

Well i tried taming Dolphin but this fishes always swim away so every feeding is red... i will not tame a crocodile.... PvP Meta is still fast horses... it's like playing a super haevy tank vs. wheel tanks and arta in the game "World of Tanks"... but you can bait every 10 seconds LOL

You "remove" any award of the Booses(Yeti) because of a little exploit that happened to bad codeing and could be easy fixed. Just give the Kraken Fight an Option to choose between V1 and V2... that's all players need. If you don't want to focus on changing this it's ok... it's your game but at least as long this bosses are in the game you should get 3-5 Lvl Ups from killing one of them. Yeti needs a large group to complete but it's ok. Solos can do Kraken if they prepare well. Also the Dragons nobody really wants to fight them...(Only usefull weapon is the carabine - balistas miss 90% of their shots)

I just went whale hunting to get both skills but after completing there is 0 reason to hunt a whale anymore... maybe you should get an additional taming buff if you achieve 50 or 100 spearm whale kills? That would be cald a progressing skill.

Devs just listen and fix the most important bugs... we appreciate if you create new things... but in the meantime let us have some fun playing the game to test it for you without getting any pay therefore. And you know yourself... the current islands are not good in many cases... do not rearange them in the map(like maelstorm)... fix them before you do that. Don't mix the vegetation zones with the stone/metal zones. The first map was much better.

Trading should work over 3-4 grids and you should be allowed to accept more than 5 trades. If you cancel trades they should be removed from your list. After 90 invites you can't invite other markets anymore ... you need to destroy market.

Fix the Blue Prints! Just today i got a legendary Balista with 103% damage and 168% durability(that's grey for me and straight going back into the water)... again no large sails better than blue found in golden age after 8 hours and 1,6k cannon balls fired.(remove mid size sails or change/buff them and allow shooners only to have mid sails - there is no reason to place them actually) 3 Galleons Lvl 52+ dropped only gold and amunition without any BPs!

Edited by Nacona
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

@PHaRTnONu

1. Explain your rebuttal to my 1st point. You response was gibberish

2. We disagree regarding tames. Have fun with your Seahorses and hats on cats. Not my thing.

3. To refute your point entirely, and reinforce @George Catchers point completely, what weighs LESS and is less of an obnoxious pain in the ass to transport?

a. A ridiculous pile of weighted, one size fits all currency

or

b. A redeemable certificate?

Regarding bullion, what form does gold take prior to being cast into a coin? Raw ore and then it get refined and eventually cast into a coin, correct?... You do realize raw gold and decorative plunder has been collected ever since gold was established as a medium of exchange for, oh I dunno, SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS? Including the present... You wouldn't like to find some gold ore in a rock you break? How about some gold bullion in a transport ship, SotD or in a shipwreck dive? 

You don't think some things should have a value of less than 1 gold coin? I dunno like seeds or arrows or a beer? We should have all this other ridiculous - overcomplicated crap in the game, but, a tiered currency system isn't a good idea?

Please feel free to elaborate on the positions you've taken...

Have a good day

1. If we are going for basic insults and ignoring youre asking for RP to mart of PVP makes you a child and a imbecile.
2. Good cause i know your unfamilar with how to take full advantage of the PVP in this game seeing as your first post was asking to force RP BS on a pvp full loot sandbox MMO.... So yes we disagree about the game and how the tames are addressing PVP.
3. You ignored my WHOLE statement and question. Who are you depositing these notes to? There is no environment of central banks in this game. there is nothing like that, you sound stupid again.

Regarding  bullion Again you sound dumb, as alot of country's had PURE gold coins, just different weights. so yea You are a fucking idiot. so the weight would be the same, asking for extra unneeded complications to preexisting mechanics cause your lazy or wanting rp is a waste of the developers time. (glad you decided to ignore those points). Maybe google WTF your asking for before coming on the internet sounding like a brain dead stan for RP

I hope that was less gibberish and more to the point. Maybe stay on topic and stop being such a child to come back with insults and ignoring points that called you out for what you are, a roll player. Kick rocks kid, go to a private RP sever.

@PHaRTnONu

More gibberish, except now its riddled with anger, lies, logical fallacies, typos and poor sentence construction. 👍

a. You never did explain how adjusting the food mechanic and and losing experience when you die equals "roleplaying". Please explain your "logic"...

-When you put gold in your flag is that "roleplaying" in a sandbox game?

-When your ship delivers and receives damage is that "roleplaying" in a pirate game"?

-What about the xp penalty for being guillotined, is that "roleplaying"?

-THEN HOW THE FUCK IS EATING FOOD, OR CONSEQUENCES FOR NOT EATING FOOD "ROLEPLAYING" IN A FUCKING SURVIVAL GAME?

b. Regarding the redeemable certificate the "intermediary" could be someone in Freeport. (admit it, you had to look that word up didn't ya?)

-Ship Vendor

-Cosmetic Vendor

-Anyone in Freeport

-or-

-It could be a drop down function from your Warehouse, since, you know, IT DEALS WITH LONG DISTANCE TRADE (something that would or could theoretically involve long distance banking)....

c. Regarding bullion, I think it should be introduced as another way of gaining passive income. For example your quarry, mine and farmhouse could periodically acquire ore through its functions. We could then use a kiln and/ or forge to refine and cast it.. Understand now dimwit?

Final point. Um no, every country did NOT (get that dictionary back out) exclusively deal in gold coins. Why did the Spanish mine so much Silver in South America then? They just wanted a bunch of eating utensils and necklaces? So before you start calling people an "idiot, stupid, roleplayer, imbecile, brain dead, etc" how about ya pick up a dictionary and a history book. You can even ask google EXACTLY WHAT FUCK THOSE THINGS ARE IF YOUR UNSURE 😀

Also no it wasn't LESS gibbersh, it was more. You never gave a single, simple, logical answer to any of my initial points. You name called and lied.

Thank you, now, please, eat shit and get pink eye 🙂

Buh bye now

Edited by Ranger1k

Map changes? This one is super easy. Bring back the original map. It was possibly the most well thought out part of the game to date.

Trade winds? Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Longitude lines, wind blows 2x faster within 100m. North winds on the east side of the line, South winds on the west side.

Latitude lines, wind blows 2x faster within 100m. West winds on the north side of the line, East winds on the south side.

Island claim to stick around after the wipe? WHAT!? Then WTF is the point in inventing a new claim system? You have secured MEGAS monopolizing islands, but have now fucked solos in the ass. There is no where to go....Just....WTF man?!

"Large behemoth companies can't do everything on their own, and they can't protect everything at once."

"This creates opportunities for smaller groups to be part of the wheels of progress or engage in acts of piracy"

"We also are laying the foundation for Wonders that players can build in the world by creating a general system for giving buffs to your company based on buildings you've built."

I want to make sure I am not misunderstanding this. As a solo, I GET to be part of a wheel for the behemoth companies to use? So that they can then build a wonder. That will then in turn give them MORE power? You don't think they can do everything on their own?

Devs, are you retarded? Can I buy some drugs from you? 

Yes, yes the mega company CAN do everything on its own. BECUASE YOU MADE IT THAT WAY!

As a solo, the FH, WH and market system is a dream.  With just ONE it allows me to have a brig in a week. Gathers the mats so I don't waste time with the god awful tames. Even gets me the gold needed. With 2 Market systems, gold becomes useless. Mats are so abundant that after 1 mil of each I throw it all away, it takes very little time. I can make as many of these as I want. I can only maintain so many by my lonesome self.

As a MEGA, I can field as many as I can find crewmates to help maintain. In the words of Palpatine "UNLIMITED POWER MATS & GOLD!!!!!

You thought that megas would make exceptions and trade with solos/smalls to generate money and mats in a mutually beneficial way. However you forgot to limit the number of these markets/WHs/FHs per company. Why would any mega allow me to run my market system for half the reward when they can throw down a claim tower, take my shit and get all of the reward. Leave me with nothing. There is no cost or penalty or risk to them by doing this. Pure reward. Its full blown idiocy.

WTF IS THE INCENTIVE FOR MEGAS TO COEXIST WITH SOLOS!

#LEARNTOMATHS

"We are focused on making Atlas one of the best and most unique pvp games out there."

"Atlas is a sandbox survival game and we are fully committed to..."

"...ultimately we want to focus on player stories rather than PVE content."

@PVE peeps

How long have I been saying it? Don't be mad. If nothing else, this has been the consistent messaging from day 1. 

No factions, let that arguement die.

Lets merge into one server and call it PvPvE. Anyone who just cannot handle human interaction as the game was intended, will move on eventually anyways. Stop deluding them and stringing them along. They get their hopes up and we all know it aint gunna happen.

#TOLDYOUSO

-CS

• Like 2

What’s the point of having armored docks with 20 mill-30 mill health when all you have to do is destroy a 400k claim tower and place your own to steal the docks plus the ships in them?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

@Chucksteak

Love the post but I just wanted to clarify one thing. You ARE advocating for a map that mixes PvP and PvE, correct?

The games I have enjoyed the most did not have PvP and PvE servers,  just servers where the game was played on. This option is the creation of a younger generation of player base, I think.

Rip the band aid off. I would advocate for and support dropping the PvE server all together. That won't make me many friends with the die hard PvE never PvP crowd. The hate is one-sided for sure though. PvP peeps love PvE peeps. They are so much better at killing bosses and farming maps. If walls were balanced correctly, many of them are way better architects, farmers and tamers. Hell we NEED the PvE guys, and I feel they could use us (PvP) too. To take out the enemy towers and FHs/WHs/Markets. They certainly can't do any of that right now.

If It were up to me, I would never have allowed a PvE server to exist to begin with. Not for dickish reasons, its just not what the game was ever designed to do. Much the same as I wouldn't take a Honda Accord to to compete in a NASCAR race. Yeah, it does drive and accelerate and can turn left with the best of them, but it would never feel right or do good because its not what it was designed to do.

However they did, so now we are in this Jerusalem/Palestine dynamic. I suppose that makes Grapeshot America, or at least the allies lol.

They will not focus on PvE. They just never have, and that's been their position pretty much from the start. Lets stop the toying with the PvE guys. Its not fair to the PvE crowd when shit like the towers gets released into their environment. Its every time too. The solutions do not exist for PvE to contest FHs, WHs, markets, Towers, blockading, structure griefing, ect ect.

There is a compromise that I think would work, I did not invent this concept. I can't be sure my exact setup is even original. Although not my first choice, I would have no problems with this setup.

1. So lets bring back the 15x15 map. That was 225 squares. 9 GA, 15 Free ports, 56 lawless and 145 claimable grids.

2. Every grid that is bordered on 2 or more sides by lawless, can have freeport settings with walls, foundations and roofs available for placement. That would be 46 grids.

3. That would make it; Out of 225 grids, 99 claimable grids, 56 lawless, 46 PvE, 15 free ports and 9 GA. 

4. This would keep the focus on PvP, maintain some PvE bubbles and pays homage to the 2:1 ratio of PvP to PvE servers we currently have.

5. Remove island claims.

6. Allow the towers to only be used on claimable grids.

7. Leave lawless the fuck alone. It ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

Snip

Couple of points...

Firstly at launch both pve and pvp were planned to be supported, for exmple the addition of pirate bases (only in SP, but the intent was to bring those to servers at one point) and the addition of the yeti fight, shows they expected to add further pve elements.

What has shifted is with the new devs they have scrapped most of those items.

At this point, I agree rip the bandaid and kill the pve server. Most pve will leave and the devs seem fine with that.

A mix of the two server types I dont not believe will work, as the pvp base will abuse the pve servers to stage from and most pvers wouldnt go out of the pve zones unless forced to.

What is clear is that the devs expect the player made pvp occurances to carry the water for the lack of depth of world content. This does a diservice (imo) to everyone (pvpers included) as there is less reason to go out into the world, other than to pvp. Eventually folks will get tired of this without new stuff/reasons to go out.

Now it sounds like these "wonders" might be an interesting concept, but Im not holding my breath as i expect it to just be some stupid grind.

That said, if they had planned ahead when programing and had setup stuff to work based on some config flags, alot of the 'pains' could be avoided in pve servers on patches. Towers in pve could have been setup differently (ie no claim of ownership, 12 hour decay instead) or different FH/WH etc exclusions or limits etc. 

But, given the lack of caring or desire to actually develope the pve server settings, yes just kill the sever and lets end this already.

A mixed pvp/ve server with set pvp areas would at least partially please both camps. However knowing this company, the pve players would be penalized for not wanting to blow things up, and at times probably forced to battle with other players anyway. But lets not worry though cos after all it's still in EARLY ACCESS. EARLY ACCESS, EARLY ACCESS, YYYAAAAWWWWWNNN.

• Haha 1

@Chucksteak, @Whitehawk, & @Gindorf

I'm of the opinion that PvP and PvE MUST be incorporated onto the same servers for this game to be successful.

Thank you everybody for your feed back.

Interesting sidenote, its already incorporated, very poorly, via the Freeport. So the question really isn't IF they should do it, since they already have, but whether or not they can execute it correctly.

Have a good day y'all 🙂

Edited by Ranger1k

23 hours ago, Ninja of Bedlam said:

What’s the point of having armored docks with 20 mill-30 mill health when all you have to do is destroy a 400k claim tower and place your own to steal the docks plus the ships in them?

Exactly this is the one and only important issue as it completely destroys the game for solos and small groups.

Does not seem to bother the devs in any way.

Mix of PVP and PVE : Works very well in Eve Online.

Edited by Dev Crusher

Welcome to Atlas 2021 and onwards, the new improved dieselpunk and Pyrate themed petting zoo! Hey Devs, dyu need to borrow my compass? cos you seem to have lost all sense of direction.

• Haha 1

The Atlas team is dedicated to provide as much transparency as we can since we feel the community is also a part of the team.

Nobody believes you because you're not transparent at all in these constant, vague Q&As posted by an anonymous "ATLAS" account so no one can tell who's specifically answering what. Two easy, straightforward questions: Why aren't you fixing simple QOL issues like food, and when can you approximate the wipe.

• Like 2

it be nice if game worked better for xbox one s its worst then ark was in gamerperveiw  oh and it hard to put down warehouses limite in pve need to be 1 per-company in lawless zones and let every company have one on a lawless inland they live on. it unfair that some can have them and others cant it hard to farm gold with out a warehouse. plus if your solo its hard to level up past 40 it takes a long time iv been playing solo most the time and iv never gotten past level 55 is what i im on pvp iv never been max level 120 or level 60 or highter before.

interessting opinions about PVE here... I played 1,5k hours or even more on PvP and every thing i learned there was red = dead. How do you really think that PVE Players want to join this toxic (ark) community of offline raiders(griefers)? A Player who choose PVE does not want to have conflicts with other players while playing, but maybe he wants good interactions with others. How do you think players could trade resources or tames or BPs? Remeber red = dead... there is no role play on PvP. You can't move there with your ship around. Ok, on PVE there are some trolls aroudn who learn the game and can't survive in PvP mode but want to play that (it's a pirate game). But it's still a Ark modification of a survival game with tames and ships. I for myself do not mind to have ship combat but actually i only play PVE because i hate barrels, i hate cannon horses and every kind of land fighting... and this is permanently happening on PvP. You go sleep and nothing is safe... all your ships can sink over night etc. I lost my fun playing this on PvP. And don't forget safe base only on top of the highest pillar = total pain to move resources from your ships etc...

But Mr. Solo Chucksteack never joining a company of course wants to have PVE Players doing shit stuff for him... or easy targets he can grief.(it's not personal but a good example i think)

Edited by Nacona

@Nacona

You do realize that the PvP servers already have PvE areas right?

The Freeports

Also MANY other games have been able to find various ways to balance PvP and PvE on the same server for over a decade now. I play Roblox games with my kids where they manage to pull it off. It's not hard. Even on TOTAL PvP servers.

The system

1 Identify the griefing scenario.

2 Fix the griefing scenario.

Thats it

@Ranger1k i think i can't agree with you. On Freeport normal gameplay is not possible. You can find there PvP Players that are tired of griefers and just safe their stuff there... it's kind of abusing this area. Also features like safe ship anchoring with a timer or something similar is not considered by the devs. This is the thing on PvP... players try to find everything they can benefit from. If you mix the PVE and PvP grids all PvP Players will build their base in PVE, build and park their ships there and head out to hunt everbody in the PvP Zone... it will simply not work because Players will abuse this. Grief when they can and hide when they must. It's toxic and it's called PvP what makes Players believe everything possible is allowed and only the own "fun" is important. Destroying another Players 2 month of fun well next please...

You can't fix grief because there are to many Players out there that are not capable of a real headson fight... they simply grow up with offline griefing. When i started playing online with diablo II you goz online to trade rear equipment or to play with others. You could activate PvP and even then Players did not grief your stuff when they killed you. Counter Strike and those games you had always to face your enemy... but this survival "Ark" kids nowadys they play different... they did not learn to share the first PC with 3 brothers and they did not learn to play split screen on one keyboard.

Nothing anyone is suggesting can be done with this dev team.

You’re all arguing with each other over aspects of the game that this dev team just simply isn’t interested in or even able to change. 

This is the PVE vs. PVP argument from PVE player 

I’ve started and refuse to play pvp anymore I’ve done pvp in various games since AOL. I’m tired of pvp I want a game when I can go play walk away for a few days if I want or have to. Then come back and just feed animals then play when I can. What you pvp players don’t get or even want to get is some of us actually have lives, work, families and have no interest in being “on-call”. Some of us can only do a few hours a week not 6 or more hours a day. I refuse to have a game dictate my life and for many of you, if you want that to happen, go for it. You want to do away with pve then you’ll loose the game entirely. It’s that simple. The pve players are the most consistent users of this game. But we are also the ones the most willing to leave a game entirely to find something similar to their play style. If you drop pve or combine pve few if any may follow but a majority will just leave. So even if it’s a third of the current player base no sane company can tolerate a permanent 1/3 loss of player base in a game that’s struggling to get by now.

So sure advocate for dropping pve. Your just shooting yourself in the foot. For the idiot players like chickinnin or what ever his name is, I have a life and refuse to play pvp anymore because I’m tired of it. I’ll just move to valhiem for example. And you’ll loose atlas. There are a lot of people like me that will not play any game anymore pvp. If you don’t have that option then people will never even pay for it. 

None of you are thinking through the long term consequences “if” this game ever goes live, which is laughable at this point, if you don’t have a pve option then the game will flop. It’s that simple. Again sure drop pve you’ll end up loosing the whole game in the end. 

And for those that want to argue go ahead. I still stand by the first statement. This dev team cannot fix or make drastic changes in this game as it stands as a game. They don’t have the foresight or imagination to do it. I doubt highly they even have the skills. 

g

still want a refund. 

Edited by Grayson
  • Like 1

it be nice if you would stop the biger gruops from bulleying people in pvp and saying its ok to do that people are killing them selfs daly do to it around the world it happens online in games and on facebook and twittler i had freind that tryed to kill them selfs due to this happened to them on ark survial evolved and now i have hada a few friend have this happened to them on this game people think its ok to do in pvp. that is wrong and needs to be looked at and stoped when it happens for weeks on end.

Would it just make sense to make Atlas official servers PVP and leave it up to private servers for PVE? 

Imo, it's always been pleasing the pvp'ers that has been the problem. The pve players just end up with whatever changes the pvp game gets, cos they dont have to worry about getting all their stuff robbed overnight, or being mobbed by a big company etc.,  and I still say for a successful pvp on  Atlas, the map is gonna have to be way smaller. Or no one is gonna find anyone else for hours ,with the small population as it is on the current map.There is a lot they could have done by now, ie arena battles, pvp zones and more. It's ironic that Atlas centres around a compass, when the devs seem to have no sense of direction at all!

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 3:34 PM, Grayson said:

So sure advocate for dropping pve. Your just shooting yourself in the foot. For the idiot players like chickinnin or what ever his name is, I have a life and refuse to play pvp anymore because I’m tired of it. I’ll just move to valhiem for example. And you’ll loose atlas. There are a lot of people like me that will not play any game anymore pvp. If you don’t have that option then people will never even pay for it. 

Chukiki is a troll. He says crazy shit and thinks its funny when people react by flipping their shit... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1