Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

Update was great!

I was quite surprised seeing an update that wouldn't worsen the game.Thats the first time I have to say something positive about the game. Well done! And actually in this update the developers prooved they were listening to me. 
Adding cupboards (claim towers) was my idea.

This patch went into the right direction. So im glad about the patch.

Unfortunately there is still too much bad stuff in the game that makes the game unenjoyable, mainly unbalanced sea and land PVP. 

Until they havent removed the BAR SHOT from the game and increased cannon ball flying speed, I cant enjoy sea battles. Im not willing to head out wiht a galleon I spent 2hours building for getting crippled by a little schooner just because he uses overpowered Barshots. 
A schooner schould have 0 chance against a galleon!

Until they havent removed BAR SHOTS from the game I wont play the game!

Back to the update, great update. I could steal some big ships, which was quite fun. I wish we could steal animals too.  I stole a galleon with 30 animals, mostly horses, in it. yet I couldnt make use of them, had to kill them all... what a waste! These horses should be MINE!!!!!

After a day or so they should be converted to my company. It doesnt make sense if u steal a pet that it wont listen to u. It needs food and u feed it, so it would listen.

THere are some bug wiht the claim towers. If u are in the radius of a claim tower that u just destroyed u lose parts of ur ship to the enemy company! So that needs fix. 

Edited by chukiki

Haha lol. Good job you succesfully offline raided somebody and stole his galleon full of his best breeding tames? Well done... in 40 minutes(considering you are poor with 0 gold) you may deleted 1000hours of work from maybe several players who bread this horses and spend hours in taming the best stats possible. But unlucky you the game did not allow you to use all this horses for yourself. Go cry.

If you feel this succesfully and think the Devs do follow your suggestions... well you have pirated this game and everybody will abandone it... YARRR

Best joke i've seen long time.... i have a galleon ... i have the biggest stick.... BUUUHHH i got outplayed by a shooner which even did not commit barrels to you.... just get some skill and respect for others. Maybe your galleon was overweight, was level 0 and the shooner leveld over days, build in a mystical shipyard with mystical planks and guns... but yeah BUUUHHH it was still a shooner 🙂

• Haha 1

You sound like a troll. People like you get the toxic ball rolling. People like you ruin games. Eventually you'll find yourself alone, if you aren't already. Now you can stand on top of the stuff you didn't earn brag to deaf ears because nobody's listening. They're all gone.

@chukiki

Come steal my guard dog and feed him and see what happens...

Go to a circus and steal some Lions and Tigers and see what happens when ya feed them...

Derp

@chukiki here is some lesson how to drive a Galleon vs. 1 shooner... you don't need to fear it. But watch out if there is an expirienced brig captain... and some stupid Barrels... so the Brig can cut the sails with bar shots but it can't sink a galleon at the same time if the Galleon does not loose complete sails. This Brig captain did a fantastic job using the wind in his advantage against one of the most expirienced Galleon captains streaming Atlas PvP for years now. The Brig did not make any mistakes and avoided all broadsides of that Galleon Lvl 60 with best BPs possible to find right now. So it's not a shame for you to sink vs one shooner but you better train your skills. I hope this videos will help you finding the failure on your side than blaming the game for your faults.

*well post does not reach you because you set me on ignore... but ok it's your issue xD