Sign in to follow this  
rotten-eye

My base stolen.

So I play pve. And couldn't find a island to claim. So I have a place in lawless place. But I log on today to find some one has claim it all with the new claim system. Tell me how this is fair. I'm done with this game. I have gave this game so much time I've 2k hours. Been thru crash after crash. And now this it's broke my heart that some one now owns all my stuff. I will never play this game again. 

• Like 1

I feel with you. Sometimes it's possible that you can speak to the claimer and he give it back to you. Some claimed the structures of their neighbours in purpose of beeing a true hero and safe their stuff. But you could also be unlucky and got robbed. If so be consequent and drop the game... blame the Devs for this shit and let them kill the game.

• Confused 1

if you are looking for a good group, we play pvp and are very solid. we have some stuff setup and are looking for more players that have lost everything to this broken system. 

This is why i just only play single player...when it works. No other players to mess with my enjoyment...this game is bad for mp.

5 hours ago, Bullslayer said:

This is why i just only play single player...when it works. No other players to mess with my enjoyment...this game is bad for mp.

If you still want to play come to expond key g2 look for the base at the boomerang center. I’ll set you up again if you want. Us PVE players have to watch out for each other the devs sure as hell aren’t. I’ll be there this evening after 9pm est and off and on during the day tomorrow. 

Honestly whats the logic of putting a pvp mechanic in pve... what are the devs smoking for ffs

I just discovered yesterday evening some neigbours of me had not placed their towers correctly so even now some farms, warehouses and even bases change their owner if not covered by the towers. There is now one guy owning the warehouse while another took the 3 farms around xD.

Also some structures have 40 days decay while other did go poof after 12h into the patch....

The biggest issue about this is that Devs do not give anymore information and again there is complete silence here in the forum. I still can't believe feedback from one Discord channel with daily 10k posts(80% bullshit and private messages) is actually the way Devs want to receive feedback? Who the f**k can read all 10k messages daily and sort them into an good discussion?

• Haha 2

I actually removed Atlas from my hard drive weeks ago, it is very clear it is not going to improve. It will end up being either single player or PvP. They underestimate the amount of PvE players who play the game or want to play and these people prop up the player base. Once PvE players have gone they will soon realise just what a bad mistake they have done and will be hit financially in the pocket.

You might even see them putting purchasable items in the game for PvP players just to try and claw back the money and keep afloat, oh the ship is sinking alright big time.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1