Aegis

My house was claim by another company

What the hell

my whole base say it is belong to another company!

what is that about

It's the new changes to Lawless claiming. I also logged in to find out I'm locked out of my base, shipyards, and pen. At least the tames are still mine...just locked behind a door I can't open. Thanks Obama!

edit: I just realized it's even worse. I recently lost my brig and schooner, so I'm stuck with sloops. I had *just* gotten enough $$ again to build a schooner and that just got taken over by the West Indies Wolves company. Wow. Maybe I'll play again after a wipe, but that just does it. 

Edited by Juddo

yup   same here come on to find everything I've  build made and owned is lost  due to tower spamming  on the island 

how dose this make anything better      they should have wiped before doing this at least everyone is on a level start then 

2300 hours  in game  since release   that me done    with this game 

And the mats required to make the tower? Even with a wipe, it'll take a solo player quite a while to get a tower built. If they do build a base, I wonder how long it would take to get a tower? Would it be quick enough before a larger company comes and steals your stuff I wonder? This coupled with the change in the map layout doesn't seem that smart. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Juddo

2 hours ago, Juddo said:

And the mats required to make the tower? Even with a wipe, it'll take a solo player quite a while to get a tower built. If they do build a base, I wonder how long it would take to get a tower? Would it be quick enough before a larger company comes and steals your stuff I wonder? This coupled with the change in the map layout doesn't seem that smart. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, SaS_Bud said:

yup   same here come on to find everything I've  build made and owned is lost  due to tower spamming  on the island 

how dose this make anything better      they should have wiped before doing this at least everyone is on a level start then 

2300 hours  in game  since release   that me done    with this game 

7 hours ago, Juddo said:

It's the new changes to Lawless claiming. I also logged in to find out I'm locked out of my base, shipyards, and pen. At least the tames are still mine...just locked behind a door I can't open. Thanks Obama!

edit: I just realized it's even worse. I recently lost my brig and schooner, so I'm stuck with sloops. I had *just* gotten enough $$ again to build a schooner and that just got taken over by the West Indies Wolves company. Wow. Maybe I'll play again after a wipe, but that just does it. 

Well I guess I am NOT going to play Atlas again

19 hours ago, Aegis said:

What the hell

my whole base say it is belong to another company!

what is that about

There  are many mega companies going around claiming entire areas available on any and all islands.

This is the unintended consequence of the new system.

#DEV's This needs fixed. I know it fixes the pillar issues, but these towers should be like the old system where ONE COMPANY Claims the Island for a FIXED RATE  of GOLD and not take over the property of other companies.

As a "LONE WOLF" - your words - I cannot even claim a piece of land as I have no company points.

And yes, I had to kill my character to be able to get out of my own house which now belongs to another company

I wasn’t going to post again but this struck me last night. They want PVE to go away. The new devs want a PVP game and they have stated it on several occasions. They dropped this update on PVE to get the testing done on a mass scale and knowing PVE WILL LEAVE which has happened. Give it a few more updates post wipe and they will claim PVE player base is to small to keep resources for. And they will close down PVE. 

This is a crappy way to treat some of the longest lasting players in the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, George Catcher said:

A-a-a-a-and we came back to 1st season : ))

I'd say even worse. I don't remember being able to straight up steal someone's shit on PVE. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Grayson said:

I wasn’t going to post again but this struck me last night. They want PVE to go away. The new devs want a PVP game and they have stated it on several occasions. They dropped this update on PVE to get the testing done on a mass scale and knowing PVE WILL LEAVE which has happened. Give it a few more updates post wipe and they will claim PVE player base is to small to keep resources for. And they will close down PVE. 

This is a crappy way to treat some of the longest lasting players in the game. 

Just imagine the amount of players that bought this game for Xbox because of the PVE content. It's a game that lot's of girls play because of huge PVE content. Even on PvP there are lots of girls... i guess much more compared to common shooter games. Lot's of fathers that take their young childs into this Pirate game which is not a human killing simulator in PVE.

17 hours ago, Juddo said:

I'd say even worse. I don't remember being able to straight up steal someone's shit on PVE. 

When you claimed an area in S1 you would claim the structures. Tames wouldnt claim and iirc ships were safe too.

8 hours ago, Gindorf said:

When you claimed an area in S1 you would claim the structures. Tames wouldnt claim and iirc ships were safe too.

No. Ships are NOT SAFE. I no longer own the sails on BOTH my ship. And, I had to destroy my feeding trough and larder on one of them.

Be honest here oh mighty #DEV's. Tell the truth that you want PVE gone and I will quit now. It's really not a problem since Micro$oft have some decent games, too.

3AbGYk.jpgML2Jj0.jpg9xJox7.jpg to 6qNdMP.jpg

dQdYwn.jpgTlNsDa.jpgJEfnmf.jpg

El 14/3/2021 a las 17:44, Grayson dijo:

No iba a publicar de nuevo, pero esto me llamó la atención anoche. Quieren que PVE desaparezca. Los nuevos desarrolladores quieren un juego PVP y lo han dicho en varias ocasiones. Dejaron caer esta actualización en PVE para hacer las pruebas a gran escala y sabiendo que PVE DEJARÁ lo que ha sucedido. Dale algunas actualizaciones más después del borrado y dirán que la base de jugadores de PVE es demasiado pequeña para mantener los recursos. Y cerrarán PVE. 

Esta es una manera horrible de tratar a algunos de los jugadores más longevos del juego. 

Pve is the only Hope to save the Game. PvP is killing the Game...

• Like 1

My sails appeared to have corrected themselves, but I now have another issue. It would be nice if the cargo box would do the same.

Got my bear back, at least.

xdcwHy.jpg

Edited by lil_chit_nonya_dba

Like as not the only way to fix the cargo box is place your own claiming tower somewhere out of the way and way the 45 mins, or find someone else who is claiming an area and ask them to destroy the box for you once claimed.

I've points left and will help you if you can't do it yourself for whatever reason.

the cargo can be destroyed from wild animals if nothing else is working... let a lion or cobra bite your bear in the ass xD Sharks are also working well.

• Haha 1

oh, boy he lost his base....why....

Hm, ever thought about that this is a survival game? 

git gud

Edited by chukiki

On 3/18/2021 at 4:43 AM, Dementez said:

Like as not the only way to fix the cargo box is place your own claiming tower somewhere out of the way and way the 45 mins, or find someone else who is claiming an area and ask them to destroy the box for you once claimed.

I've points left and will help you if you can't do it yourself for whatever reason.

Appreciate the offer. However, the game has other issues in store for me. And I promise the issue is not on my end as I have other things running atm.nto3uB.jpg

On 13/3/2021 at 02:14, Aegis said:

Che diavolo

tutta la mia base dice che appartiene a un'altra azienda!

di cosa si tratta

the same thing happened to me too, it's absurd, a whole day building a base and the next day another player took everything !!!

I've been playing this game since launch day and take long breaks in between due to frustration.  It never seems to get better.  I don't think they have a clue as to what the proper direction is for this game.  All I see is stupid choices.  The claiming in this game has been a joke from day one and alienates new players and people who have lives outside of gaming.

I wish there was a game halfway between Atlas and Sea of Thieves.