Sign in to follow this  
Beaux

Atlas broke the game

Why is it soo hard to improve a game and keep it working properly, they should wipe it and be done let us start fresh after the claiming tower disaster!!!!! 

@Beaux

🙄

Wouldn't be surprised if they drop PvE during this next wipe. They're dropping hints.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Good luck

@Ranger1k I guess you are right. They don't care about the updates effect to PVE servers. New map will be smaller andPVE Players have to go on PvP Server. Mybe even private servers will be forced to be only PvP. Or they earn more money from all those private PVE servers. We will have wipe and 50-100 players per island. But that's DEVs target... more player interaction to be forced. But that interaction will be more like a cage box fight...

Yep, I had over 300 hours playtime without much of a hitch on a non official server learning how to play. The I decided to try the official pve server. what a big step backwards. Lots of lag, poor layout and massive time spent doing grinding and super long sail times. I decided to try and set up in lawless region, and then this update drops and has totally left me unable to log in and stay in game with the "buffer statement" constantly popping up. TERRIBLE  update for me. You want me to play here on Atlas, or maybe I go over to ARK or some other game. I don't have time for 4=5 hour tames or a game that consistently drops me. I am a business invitee and I think if this keeps up, I will take my $$ elsewhere.

Edited by Cuttyhunker
i left info out