Sign in to follow this  
Dev Crusher

Why armored docks with claim towers in game ?

Dear devs,

what exactly is the point in buying a small armored dock for 10.000 gold when just everybody can come along with a claim tower, taking your armored dock, your ship and all gold inside in just 45 minutes ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ranger1k said:

@Dev Crusher

Actually they can theoretically steal it in 4 minutes with 9k on hand if my math is correct.

Sorry bud

🤦‍♂️

No problem, i am off to Rust 😉👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

yea lawless population went from 10 to 2 lol 80% of a already dead game quit so what does that leave exaclty?

I guess chucksteak is still out there with his hidden boxes and fake bases etc... of wait... it auto decayed in 12h already.

we quit from our grid same day this patch came, been living and enjoying lawless for 3 months +

Blame the roleplaying idiots who want their beaches clean of spam and pirate ships to be cookie cut monsters. This game will be like GTA mark my words.... buy ur gold packs and precrafted ship/mods straight from a vendor.

13 hours ago, Nacona said:

I guess chucksteak is still out there with his hidden boxes and fake bases etc... of wait... it auto decayed in 12h already.

Yeah, cramped my style for sure lol. I spent maybe an hour just staring at the announcement like...wtf guys. 

All of my fakes are gone, I am at this point done for the season. Was a good season to be sure. I look forward to the challenge of next season.

**PLEASE DISREGAURD ALL MY PREVIOUS POSTS ON HOW TO SURVIVE IN LAWLESS. THEY NO LONGER APPLY**

• Haha 2