ssdd

Major issue after patch today!

Hello guys, im playing with my friends for about week now and we had some lags before but today ever after the latest patch its been unplayble high ping and disconnects with this msg every few seconds  , we are playing on  PVE global server  so i  have no idea whats the issue its been like that for 4 hours now, that happens to both me and my friend and we are not even from same country, we started traveling yestarday from e9 to i5 so i dont know if changing the zones have something to do with that,  are those zones on North side like NA servers?62507b5a5cc9f6506c5e9caa9c0e84ba-full.jp

Edited by ssdd

We just get through disconnects to claim our lawless, and then wait till they fix at least something.

Game in sever tailspin right now.

its not only this its like 255 ping all the time, and then dc in few seconds of gaming

<nods> Outgoing reliable buffer overflow error here as well after this mornings patch. <chuckles> Guess I can do housework til it is remedied. 

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Edited by RogueDM
Did not like the look of the post.
  • Haha 2

@RogueDM

🤣

Actually I was thinking of Good Will Hunting burning a pile of mathematical equations stating "I'm sorry you can't do this. I am. Maybe then I wouldn't have to sit here and watch you fumble around and fuck it up..."

I think I like your quote more though..

Edited by Ranger1k
  • Haha 1

Attempting to access my Warehouse results in a hang and time-out, and data corruption that results in perpetual hangs, not even time-outs, while connecting afterwards until the install files are validated and the corrupted file replaced.

now when servers are back up al the  property is claimed, i read trough forum a lot of ppl lost a lot of stuff so i dont know what developers are rly thinking with this patch but revert the server until before this patch will be the best thing to do if they dont wanna loose a lot of players becouse this is bullshit, u spend money on game and time and while servers is down after patch u loose all u had .. rly bad face