Sign in to follow this  
Spicy_Churros_Ttv

Character Loss

can you explain what happened? All characters got lossed on the official server with all progress they had?

Sometimes the issue gets solved by waiting a day or so and delete or move the game safe files to force the game to load new once. Maybe you try steam repair Atlas as well. I heard sometimes this gets back the character but i also know several cases when players lost their character during the 2k hours i played the game. In Beginning of Season 4 this was very common during grid changes... I remember the hole alliance did not grid change for about 3 days.

Or is this a Dev wipe due to exploit or cheat usage?

Just now, Nacona said:

can you explain what happened? All characters got lossed on the official server with all progress they had?

Sometimes the issue gets solved by waiting a day or so and delete or move the game safe files to force the game to load new once. Maybe you try steam repair Atlas as well. I heard sometimes this gets back the character but i also know several cases when players lost their character during the 2k hours i played the game. In Beginning of Season 4 this was very common during grid changes... I remember the hole alliance did not grid change for about 3 days.

Or is this a Dev wipe due to exploit or cheat usage?

This is an issue where the player is asked to constantly create a new character despite whatever fix is being given including shuffling files, directly connecting to the IP and moving the desynced body out of the server. All I, an many other did was log in to the game when the developers said the server were back online. To which we were met with a Create a New pathfinder. 

• Sad 1

Well that's a very sad story. So you also tried to kill the playerbody? I guess you will get no help in this case. Start over or wait for the next wipe.