Ok, so I'm not really new to building on a ship....however, on my latest ship, I'm trying to place wall hooks (to place lanterns on). When I try, it tells me that I can't place structures on this platform. It doesn't say I've reached the structure limit. I can place the wall hook on other parts of the ship (first and last ship mast), but not where I want to place them. Anyone else encounter this? Any advice to be able to place the hooks, since I haven't reached the ship's structure limit? For reference I'm talking about a galleon.

Iv'e always just chucked them on masts, would be nice if we could get a hang from ceiling option ( i havent seen one). Haven't had much exp with gallys though cause i mostly play sp and gally is too much ship for one person.......(unless of course you love going full ham with cannons on sotd of course =D ). I'd suggest just putting the latern holders on the ship masts.

Well you can not put these on any part of Ramming Galley and Majestic Kraken. Just wanna mention it : )) I guess it's just bad code and such a minor problem so DEVs (busy inventing more fascinating ways to ruin the game) will probably fix it in... like never 😄

(Sorry guys, but I couldn't stand it)

Edited by George Catcher
  • Haha 1