Red Fox

NEED HELP

black screen every time i log in

• 54aa19e25b77f433f09db533ad83c23d?default
    Red Fox
    • 16 minutes ago

black screen every time i log in i had a guy threaten to kill me and find were i live in real world i threaten him back told him i would report him to my lawyer and if he killed me my family would pay people to have them killed. I have proof he threatens me first i reocrd what he side in globel chat i posted it publcly on my facebook page i was messsiged by a random side you banned me from the game i broke no rules as far as i know im 25% shoshone from the klokey family i track climate change and other items when i im needed i real name in liam r starr my gamer tag is ozarkfox i was banned from life from ark for messing i have not cheated at all on altas or broken any rules yet. https://www.facebook.com/starr.liam/posts/2975691742664021 this link gos to the recording of that guy who threaten my life in real life. i cant sell that well or read i im 31 years old and i im on ssi and i help people out from time to time my great grandfather use to be chiifon of the shoshone tribe last name kloskey im his great grandson. im 25% shoshone. i tracked laura and other climate events show im requesed by law to report all threatens on my life.

This request is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up.
Requester
Red Fox
Created
Today at 16:23
Last activity
Today at 16:23
Id
Status
Solved
Priority
Low
Can you narrow down the issue?