Right  ...after reading the QandA over a few times I'm really meh and eh? About the lawless claiming...I feel that this will be the end of small companies 2-5 man because bigger companies who can hide behind a peace timer can just roll up to lawless and place claims down for w everything and nothing...want to get to a base they just start nibbling at the end of the defence untill they get to it ...ships you have to pay for with docks can get taken so mean you have to put up loads of defences which means extra lag...with a 45 min timer claim of docks with any shallow water near outside defences of base mean a two lvl of defence over a wider area with a you can’t sleep attached as the claiming of docks and boats 3am - 6am will be indefensible adding a owned island mechanic while they have a peace timer to a lawless where the only benefit was no land claims small company’s of 2-5 are done as gold for boats requires gold larger company’s see anything other than prim you’ll loose it all in 45mins or by that night while you sleep if have any half decent defence I feel this is a really unfair and pointless move for lawless islands to be able to be claimed =( surely I can't be the only one who thinks it's a little poop

if u knew how much shit big companies have... oh my boy. This game is extremely favorable towards big company, they make certain items extra hard (islands, ships, quests) so that the big clans have everything and solo players have nothign because these things are too hard to aquire solo. And they even make big clans invincible by giving them indestructable armored docks and peace time islands, so that not even the hard core solo player filled in rage can revenge on a company that is sleeping (offline).

They added coins for ships that u little man cannot harm  the big guys. And Armored dokcs so that u  little man cant sink their ships while they're sleeping. It's simple as that. The dev must be playing in big clans themselves so they dont want small boys to be able to compete with them.

Edited by chukiki

Chukiki we are now 4 month into the wipe and of course large companys have achieved everything... they simply worked for that. They fighted for the best islands and they spent all together several thousands of hours playing this game knowing with the next wipe coming they will start over again. You are just complaining to be solo and don't have a chance to offline "raid" them as revenge ***BBBUUUUHHHHH*** Offline raiders are the worst toxic idiots we have to deal with. You will never ask in chat for a fair fight 1 vs 1, do you? Therefore aromored docks are a good solution. You wonder why a fleet is sinking your shooner? Because they know that if they let you pass you will most likely try to offline raid... simple logic.

Only issue I see is that gold cost for Shooner is a very bad solution. I don't know how much gold a market generates so i can't tell is once settled this is no issue anymore.

All this has nothing to do with the topic itself. Time will show how Devs think this new feature should work. Maybe it will be a big desaster if people try to steal other bases and ships etc...

pvp wise this game is intentionally designed to favor larger groups, the devs have this idiotic dream their games going to become some super awsome hardcore pvp mmo when the truth is .... There aint enough dedicated players for that, look at the pvp servers, its really the same dedicated large companies its always been, sure limits have forced them to break up into smaller groups but its really just splinter cells of the same darn company. Its why i keep my happy arse off official servers. Just would be nice if SP and local host worked better so i could still enjoy the game by myself or with friends.