BabyFawn101

Single player crashing on game load

Ever since previous update single player has been unplayable due to crashing moments after loading game.  Is there something i need to do or just wait for update to fix it?

Dont even try it, friend.

Singleplayer is unplayable for the time being. You WILL run into a gamebreaking bug sooner or later. Your save will get corrupted and you will lose many many hours of play.

only bug i've ran into so far is the stupid beds and ships vanishing on map selection after death. (the ships are still physically in the world they just dont show icons), this bug is old and has been in the game for a long time, not just sp. If grapeshot really cares about its player base it would focus more on these annoying bugs that break game play. Not everyone wants to play pvp on their stupid official servers....

• Like 1

I've enjoyed atlas for most of the time I've played on Xbox just coming back after a few months wasn't liking the updates. I do only play single player or host non- dedicated with friends was kind of curious on where the game is development wise but now that I'm back every time I leave my starting grid when I try to cross another grid the game crashes

When I try to load my save the game crashes to dashboard or when I try to respawn on the bed because apparently when the game Crashed crossing the grid I died when I load back in

......it freezes.

Anybody know a work around or did I come back at a bad time??