Sign in to follow this  
Grayson

Bug or OOPS?

The veteran explorer is said to be 25% of all discovery points. I’m at about 30% 152 if I remember I’d have to look again. And I still don’t don’t have that achievement. Do I need to do some stones as well or is this achievement no longer valid?  The 250% movement while loaded was nice to have. Are there more requirements or a bug?

G

I was asking same question last season, and then I hit this achive at 414. As far as landfalls gives you 2 points at once - it's either 414 or 413. It means there are 1652 or 1656 points in the game total. Those 512 written in "master cartographer" are just "landfall" discoveries points. But you also get 2x30 for whales. 9x40 for powerstones, some for Kraken, etc.

Edited by George Catcher

That makes sense then.  I've gotten both whales, mermaid and T-hunter plus 159 land discoveries.  So I have a little ways to go this time.  I did a few stones last time and didn't think anything of it.  Oh well

G

the 414 points you need when you look in your inventory. You should be close to the 400 already.