Sign in to follow this  
NoobieDooz

U live in G3? Got Warehouse?

Hey there, 

if u live in g3, and have a warehouse location I'd like to ask you for a favor that can benefit u aswell, perhaps! We would like to exchange a warehouse spot in i-1, (on a nice claimed island), for a warehouse spot anywhere in G3 grid. To sweeten the deal, we could even offer you our warehouse location + a farmhouse location nearby, in i-1 and all you would have to give up is 1 warehouse location in G3. The reason for this is that we are trying to connect some of our warehouses in some grids. 

As a second alternative, we would also be interested in warehouse spots in C5 or D6, we dont have warehouse to trade there, but we could recompense u in other ways, for sure. 🙂

PM me if anyone is interested, cheers mateys! 

So you want to test if trading with yourself over a long distance is giving you an increased benefit in gold earned? Keep us updated if this is possible.

Beside that, it's very good if some tribes own several islands all over the map and trade with themselves while others can't get a spot for a warhouse.

@Nacona Hehehe, sorry to say, that is absolutely 100% wrong..  🙂  We have like, more gold than we can spend, to be honest. So its not about gold, but trying to make a "chain" through a few grids where we have been able to conquer some warehouse spots... .This has been done by a lot of activity and hard work by us, so I do not feel bad about it at all. The devs have made this into a game where a lot of activity is rewarded, so I see nothing wrong with it. 🙂  Also, goes without saying, that if someone has 3 warehouses in g3, it might benefit them to actually have a WH in i-1 too, instead. Also, it is supposed to cover up for the fact that the trade system is very limited at the moment, seeing that people can only trade within 2-3 grids. So it is a win-win situation we are looking at, for us and another active company, to be able to haul resources we dont have in a current grid etc. Cheers  

I live in H7 on NA PVP server but am fairly new and I really need gold to get me going. Is there anyway I could borrow some on loan? Or can you possibly help me destroy me neighbors?

Edited by SatanRulerOfHell

@NoobieDooz thanks for your answer. I just installed game again to test PVE trading myself after 2k hours in PvP. So it's not possible to have trading routes with distance >3 grids? Devs Q&A mentioned that trades are calculated on a separate server to allow server interaction. I thought now you get easy access to all types of resources for mystic blue prints without the need of a transport ship and traveling yourself. In Season 3 it was a lot of work to farm those resources and spending hours and days with the slow transport gally with 4-5 cargos.(in 20% of your PvP journey you got sunk as well or had to drop the cargos)

Exactly, only 3 grids, and that is including your own... so it practically means 2 grids outside ur own... very limited as of now. Yeah I remember all about the hard olden days, have played the game since day 1. It is easier with the warehouses, even if the trading is limited, we still have to travel for a lot of the materials etc.  🙂 

• Thanks 1