Sign in to follow this  
Unspoken

Large walls used to block my entire base

I logged on this morning  to find my entire base has been walled in by the company Los Pollos Hermanos in E4. I can't access the majority of my tames, nor can I leave my base unless I use my ship to sail out. I created a ticket but as soon as I hit submit it said "solved". No idea what to do now =( 

• Sad 1

Well tickets get this return as standard. You may will not get any help from admins.

Obviously the other tribe thinks this area is their teritory and they don't want you around. You can't do anything against this. Your only option is now to speak to them and get to a solution if possible. If not you are doomed. You can try to use graple hook to pull your tames out if you skill yourself all in weight but you can't hook enemy structures to climb them.

This is a big game bug for PVE. Only soultion is to spam structures around your base before getting traped.

E-4 is lawless. Get busy and make the claim towers. You can make and place more than one. Protect yourself first and then consider maybe other options using them against your enemies........

Unfortunately, this game is lacking mods. They do put up rules and a Code of Conduct but do not have the resources to back them up. I have personally messaged the Mods in the Atlas Discord without ever getting a reply. The Discord channel seems to have been overtaken by a bunch of trolls who insult and taunt anyone who comes in looking for help. I have suggested that Grapeshot actually recruit some of us players who have been playing the game from the start to help out admin the servers for rule infraction. So far, no reply. If there were even just a few admins in the game to help answer the tickets it would help things run much smoother and stop many players from being forced out of the game by others.

• Like 3

On 3/27/2021 at 12:52 AM, Tek Heisenburg said:

Unfortunately, this game is lacking mods. They do put up rules and a Code of Conduct but do not have the resources to back them up. I have personally messaged the Mods in the Atlas Discord without ever getting a reply. The Discord channel seems to have been overtaken by a bunch of trolls who insult and taunt anyone who comes in looking for help. I have suggested that Grapeshot actually recruit some of us players who have been playing the game from the start to help out admin the servers for rule infraction. So far, no reply. If there were even just a few admins in the game to help answer the tickets it would help things run much smoother and stop many players from being forced out of the game by others.

Unfortunatelly Devs mentioned in last Q&A that they keep getting feedback from Discord and ignore this forum. I tested Discord myself and i got some help there from players. But i also got lought at when i asked if this is the Discord where you can give feedback to the Devs... because you know there is daily 10k spam messages... some Atlas players have more fun spamming that Discord than playing the game. This are worse times the Atlas world is heading too... the Devs are only using chat tools(always on don't disturb @Nami@Chismebeard) instead of established forum feedback. Well mabye i am to old... i even don't know what reddit is... but i guess it's the same bullshit like feeback from Discord chat.

Well at least on Discord some of the Atlas PvP streamers have special ranks and it looks like they have some more direct contact to Devs. But also that influence seams to have no impact to reach the Devs with Player ideas and wishes.

On 4/5/2021 at 7:57 AM, Bondarius said:

That Los Pollos Hermanos did similar to me. 

They did that to my base before the wipe. I had recently titanic'd my brig and schooner and just got enough $$ to build another schooner...then claim towers came. Are we sure this game isn't all just a big experiment into how shitty people will be to each other given certain options? 

• Like 1

Well the PvP servers are that toxic you only see "red = dead" there. Players that "lose" on PvP may go back to PVE but getting bored because there is no PvP. But this small kids start trolling there to get some laughs about angry chat messages from Players that can't do anything about. Unfortunately this is the world we live in with young people grown up not knowing any rules and parents that fail education. Even the whole world is looking for freedom and piece you see people everywhere bullying somebody that seams to be more weak.

You can't grapple in but you can climbing hook in and out if you need to feed etc while you await the outcome of the ticket.

that happen to me a long time back i paid the guy/Girl gold to leave me be it worked.  Give them an offer