Sign in to follow this  
Mogwuy

PC version confusion...

We just got ATLAS on Xbox and are enjoying it. I decided to  get it for PC so I could crossplay with my wife and friends. It sounds like there is a PC version out there, but I am not able to find it on the Microsoft store, and outside of physical copies I am only finding it on Steam. It says in the details there is crossplay available so you can play with users on xbox but so am leaning that direction, but wasn't sure if anyone could clear up whether are two different versions for PC or not.

Thanks!

wasn't microsoft doing something where if you buy the game on xbox you can download it automatically on your pc? the only thing I can say though is not to link it to your xbox account because if you do it will link to one account so I doubt if crossplay will be possible. As far as I know if you buy the steam version then you can play with xbox players the same.

1 hour ago, Whitehawk said:

wasn't microsoft doing something where if you buy the game on xbox you can download it automatically on your pc? the only thing I can say though is not to link it to your xbox account because if you do it will link to one account so I doubt if crossplay will be possible. As far as I know if you buy the steam version then you can play with xbox players the same.

Yeah they do that with some games, but not all it seems.