Sign in to follow this  
moerserman

Torpedo Launcher ?

You can craft it after you completed the quest into the Ice.

Which means you have to find the Ice Dungeon (there are 3 or 4 of them i think). Discover the dungeon and fight the Boss in the battle arena. To enter the dungeon you need all 9 Power Stones to pass the magic barrier.

If you don't know the way trhough the dungeon to the arena you may die before getting there.

Spoiler: You should be teamed up with more than 15 players >lvl 50 and equipped corectly to be able to kill it. Carabine is the most common weapon to use(legendary or myst). Head shot damage got nerfed 50% - maybe this affects also creatures... Feel free to test grenades, oil yars with fire arrows or mace. Make sure you have lots of healing. Plate Armor protects you but it can be really cold there... you may go in with active vitamin buff.

Fun fact. With oil yarr you could make it solo maybe(against the minions)... but you can't make any mistates for about 30 minutes and i am not sure if the boss takes damage from fire like the minions do...

Your reward is 0 XP as the devs removed the reward due to a bug. Once it was possible to get from level 40 to 90 with one kill using XP song played in band. Th bug was that the earned XP was shared with surround players who earned the XP too.

So level 1-20 you can kill creatures and alpha animals.

Level 20-60/70 you may use treasure maps

Level 70+ -> well i quite the game because bosses do not work anymore(as one reason)

What can you do with torpedos?

They are used to destroy under water defence structures to enter enemy harbor for a harbor run. They hit structures about to 10m depth. Their damage vs ships is low, they are very heavy to transport and kind of expensive in production.(Or used to be) Their range is a little more than large cannon fired from a ship gunport.

Level 70+ -> well i quite the game because bosses do not work anymore(as one reason)

I'm here, btw. And feeling sad about my leveling, because the only way to level from here to 71 - is to somehow gather 3-4 16+quality maps, sail half atlas and do em all. With some maps high on the cliff it's whole day required for that. I'm scared to think - what is will be in 80+... how about 90+ will that be like 15 maps 16+quality???

And one more thing I noticed. With current 11x11 map - those high level bottles leads to the only grid, half atlas away diagonally. Like from my G8 grid it leads to B2 and only there. So if I find bottle around 14 quality (or maybe 20 or something around) I know, that I'll sail to just B2. I've been there for like 15 times already : ))

Oh and for how much levels we actually wanna... well, in PVE, it's like that. I'm now 70. I have:

- Most in beast mastery (cause there is no alternative to tames in treasure hunt).

- Most in survivalism (all except water fortitude, because even with this skill I steel freeze in waters).

- Most in construction (to build).

- All in captaining (must have in SOTD battles).

- Most in seamanship (to be able to build a Brig and sextant).

- Some in cooking (for Grill and water barrel).

- Few in Piracy (for Grog).

- Few in captaining (for Mess table and resource box).

- First 4 in Artillery (for ship cannons).

- Few in Armor (for Glider and Plates).

- Few in Firearms (for riffle).

And that's it. I means - I can not go for advanced firearms, with some reload skills etc. I can't go projectiles. I can't go mele weaponry. I can't go medicine. I can't go music. So... to get most of skill I need at least 25-30 lvls more. It's around 100-lvl I guess... but it'll take like for ever to level there in current game state. A month since today...

Edited by George Catcher