Hello,

I've been researching the creation of a servergrid for a couple of days, the problem comes from that I can't add powerstones, kraken and other atlas quests.

Is it possible that someone has a 4x4 or 5x5 template for a cluster of 16 or 25 servers? I want to set up a private server for content creators and creating a map from scratch takes too long. If you want to help me and you want to reach an agreement with me, please contact me.

Greetings :)

Look up Phoenix125's server manager thread here on the forums. He made a guide that I followed about 99% of the way. I am playing solo on a dedicated server of 15x15. Since I am using the outdated 225 grid map instead of the new 121, I've come across a few islands that are a bit wonky, but the most part everything is perfect. 1 island was on my map and compass, but not actually there in the "real world". I've also found that some of the Tundra islands are outdated and show up in-game without Sub-Discoveries, resources, wildlife or detailed geography/topography. I will either erase those islands in the future or attempt to replace them with the newer Tundra islands, idk.

But yeah, check out Phoenix125. There are a few others who have developed a cluster server manager program, but that's the one I used/am using.