Sign in to follow this  
XenonKring

Sight of Pakla pistols and cannons. With love from Russia

1. Sorry for my English. I live in Russia and use Google Translate. The theme I want to suggest is highlighting the action of the angle of view of the guns and Pakla. Just as it is shown on the warehouse or farm action (but for example in red). Sometimes it is not convenient to run through the forest and not understand that you were killed by Pakla from an unknown side. You don't even know where you were killed from!

2. You need to limit the number of shipyards for a traib per server. I was surprised when I saw the entire island next to the free port in G3 (PVP) , where everything is packed with shipyards, walls, armored docks, etc.in one tribe. It turns out that I, a new player who is not yet a member of the tribe, come to the neighboring region and just understand that everything is busy.

3. In general, the system of trading through the market has simplified the extraction of gold and resources from other servers, but with this the whole trick of resource extraction has disappeared. Perhaps it will be more interesting when you can set up "Ganking" and destroy these caravans, blocking supplies and at the same time taking the reward. In the meantime, it is more profitable not to touch anyone and set up trading correctly.