Sign in to follow this  
Telhma

The new ships

Hello hello, I wonder how i can get the new ships on my server. I could see them once in the large shipyard, but then i did some server setting changes, and i changed my server from pvpve to pve, and i tought that made the ships disepear. but now i made one of the servers pvpve again (2 conncected servers) so i could make att least the ships in the other server. but it is not working. i still only see the old ships. Somebody knows how i can fix this?

Bless bless

You have to edit your map and add a new kind of island called "Cay_S_Hub" using the Server Grid Editor. I don't think the official link is updated, you can get the island downloads if you join the "Atlas Server Owner Support" Discord and click on their "#Guides" channel. Look for "islands.json" to download, and replace the islands.json in your ServerGridEditor's installation folder and it will add the new islands to the editor. Then you open your ServerGrid.json file with your editor and add the new Ship Hub island ("Cay_S_Hub")

It will appear in your grid the next time you start the servers. 

On 2/22/2021 at 8:52 AM, Captain Dingbat said:

You have to edit your map and add a new kind of island called "Cay_S_Hub" using the Server Grid Editor. I don't think the official link is updated, you can get the island downloads if you join the "Atlas Server Owner Support" Discord and click on their "#Guides" channel. Look for "islands.json" to download, and replace the islands.json in your ServerGridEditor's installation folder and it will add the new islands to the editor. Then you open your ServerGrid.json file with your editor and add the new Ship Hub island ("Cay_S_Hub")

It will appear in your grid the next time you start the servers. 

Thanks, i gonna try it now, i see there is also a new version of the editor 🙂 better download that one also 😄