pendaluxs

Full island Blocked

Hello, everyone has a strange situation if I good remember span flor in all island its against rule PvE. But let's start from the beginning.   I claim free island but all island is blocked.  I try to contact this guy got msg they don't play and reset only I ask to remove flor but got ignored. How long normal take ticket until was read game support?

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-1.pngScreenshot-2.pngScreenshot-3.pngScreenshot-4.pngScreenshot-5.png

Здравствуйте, поддержу тему. Сразу прошу прощения за перевод, сам я русскоговорящий. Хочу обратить внимание разработчиков, которые добились успеха в игре, она, как и все категории игроков, например одиночка, пришедшая на PVE сервер из розацеи в игре, и не будет рекомендовать друзьям покупать игру Dunn. По словам тама, который первым приехал ставить свои мельницы по всему миру, ему даже не нужны эти ресурсы, и новичок должен добывать все изо дня в день собственными руками, а жаль, что другие даже не сделай что-нибудь для этого. кто-то даже не играет просто иногда заходит обновлять время для построек. Господа разработчики. Вы понимаете, что если игра не увенчалась успехом, это напрямую влияет на репутацию самой компании, 

people will always think that your other developments are exactly the same.

Edited by dimsscorpions@gmail.com

1 hour ago, dimsscorpions@gmail.com said:

Здравствуйте, поддержу тему. Сразу прошу прощения за перевод, сам я русскоговорящий. Хочу обратить внимание разработчиков, которые добились успеха в игре, она, как и все категории игроков, например одиночка, пришедшая на PVE сервер из розацеи в игре, и не будет рекомендовать друзьям покупать игру Dunn. По словам тама, который первым приехал ставить свои мельницы по всему миру, ему даже не нужны эти ресурсы, и новичок должен добывать все изо дня в день собственными руками, а жаль, что другие даже не сделай что-нибудь для этого. кто-то даже не играет просто иногда заходит обновлять время для построек. Господа разработчики. Вы понимаете, что если игра не увенчалась успехом, это напрямую влияет на репутацию самой компании, 

people will always think that your other developments are exactly the same.

They dont think about all broken settings. I open ticket but ticket awlays insta closed..... Seems all broken and  i dont sow any moderator msg.

Edited by pendaluxs

You have the same thing in D4 or A4,

I say that is associative behavior.

Why do some have 5-8 islands but don't use them? I

say associative behavior.

Such should be banned

something should be reported and these people must be banned

Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by moerserman

2 hours ago, moerserman said:

You have the same thing in D4 or A4,

I say that is associative behavior.

Why do some have 5-8 islands but don't use them? I

say associative behavior.

Such should be banned

something should be reported and these people must be banned

Unbenannt.jpg

I open ticket but was insta market like solved.....

• Thanks 1

You need to make two small bounding circles of the radius of the buildings for each, and for the tribe, the circles are slightly larger. Reduce the radius of the farmhouse and increase the number of warhouses. That's the whole solution.

Couldnt build a ramp today to get my bear up on cliff to do a map because of fence post spam by a company called threeway. Found someone in their base with doors open, walked in started to type message to have them build a ramp for me or remove fence post so that I could and they locked me in there base. They said I was "poking around uninvited" and wouldn't let me out. It was a mostly empty room with locked food larders and a bed. Wasn't trying anything, just wanted fence posts removed. Was overly nice about it as they were overly rude back. My bad, now I lost my stuff and map trying to do treasure maps. Never would of happened without the fence spamming. This is in pve official. Why is spamming these things even alllowed. Toxic tools for toxic tribes. It's getting worse and worse. A wipe is due along with taking these fence posts out of game or extremely limiting their abilities and abuse.

well those players get trolled by others limiting them in their expiriece which leads to well better no others nearby mindset. Only solution is to fence them out. Why they are so toxic about a simple question for a treasure map.... who knows... single player is still buged so....

But you read the other storys about trapped ships etc because of toxic players all around. Well PVE is tuff because of lot's of players who do not want others to have fun playing a game and just be nice to each other.

I installed game again and test PVE... well if i get my sloop to a shore i place fence below it... just in case xD