Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

complain here about ATlas, grapeshot not doing anything

On 2/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, chukiki said:

http://www.studiowildcard.com/contact

best thing is to get those guys fired, theres no other solution

Are you aware that you are incompetent, or does being so prevent you from knowing that sad bit of information?

Lets review some publicly available facts for you:

- This is the 3rd set of devs, or leadership of said devs.

- This group is the most responsive, and its not even close. Dropping patches every 14 days with notes and feedback. 

-Those patches contain at least a plurality, if not a majority of things that have come directly from us the community.

They aren't doing anything? Perhaps English is not your first language. Please try to better understand the words you are using and what they mean.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going to have to agree with Father Chucksteak on this one.

After doing literally nothing for over a year with no feedback or communication, they have been at least making attempts every few weeks regularly. Some of these attempts are more backwards than forward, but at least things are happening.

Personally, I'm still pretty pissed that the early Feb update auto-disabled Fog of War on my personal dedicated server. I can't for the life of me figure out how to undo it. BUT... things are changing. Grapeshot is at least making some moves.

Chukiki you complain about this game from day one just stop playing. 

You belong caged in our base after the things you did its not the devs but people like yourself that should be addressed suck it up whining lill......

On 2/20/2021 at 2:44 PM, chukiki said:

ok i black sheeps like the above , dont comment on my threads ull get ignored anyways

Man Asian GIF by South Park

@chukiki The way you are posting your opinion is not leading to a discussion about your opinion.

You are free to post your opinion but i am close to hit the report function for every post you are writing because what you are doing here does not help this forum and the Atlas community at all in the long process of Atlas development and the long absence of devs at all. I am myself telling a lot of critism to the developers and i think some points are going in the wrong direction. But i add this to a discussion and respect other opinions as well.

We will not get one of the devs commenting in this forum to topics but at least we can see if some of our points here are readed by them. I did start a test today. Let's see if this free information will be patched in the next 1-2 month. @Nami is still not online here for month.

Edited by Nacona