Sign in to follow this  
moerserman

Why can't I play the game anymore?

It's as simple as the answer

1. The map is now even smaller than before

2. There is no more free land to build

3. Some companies have 2 - 5 islands for themselves

4. The new map is illogical (the old map was logical, there was a north and south pole)

5. The climate zones no longer make sense

6. Collecting doesn't make sense anymore (mine, etc.)

7. The game was much more fun at the beginning than now

8. The whole thing is becoming more and more unplayable, one recognizes no more logic behind it

9. There is only one PVE server left (when will it be switched off?) I really ask myself that, then all PVE players are gone  

These are my thoughts on it, Once again paid money for nothing

The game developers just do what they want

Edited by moerserman

There is no more free land to build

There is : ) I mean, if you check Tundra Lawless - you'll find a lot of free space. Like I had my neighbor base. Then a guy dropped the game and his base decayed. Then another player came and spent a month building his monstrous base with huge gates and walls. After he was done, he dropped the game and his base also decayed. The only problem - he tamed some animals and bears (with hats), lions, cows and chickens stays there, but overall... there is a huge free space near, and in 5 days all tames will be available to claim : )

Other hand of my base - the same. I see like 3rd guy building there : ))

The new map is illogical (the old map was logical, there was a north and south pole)

Well... while I agree, try to think of it this way. Maybe someday fractions will be released. And then we'll have "Nordic people" - south-east. "Europeans" - south-west. "Africans" - north-west. And Latinos - north east. But... well, my personal fav is western tundra zone, and I don't like that all of islands this type are far-far away from freeports, Goldens and all other points of interest. And... yeah, this "central tundra" - snowy desert with snowy palm-trees and snowy cactuses - is some kind of joke.

Collecting doesn't make sense anymore (mine, etc.)

Yeap. They told they wanna us to go ocean, and made everything so we don't need to go there.

The game developers just do what they want

In my point of view they either have no clue what are they doing, or this all is part of bigger plan that didn't reveal for us yet. But anyway - that's why we (at least I'm) are here. To test things. To write our suggestions. That's what I do alot. And I have some feelings they do read my messages (at least ships with modules system was in one of my huge thread of thoughts).

The game was much more fun at the beginning than now

Yeap. I feel the same. When we first settled - that was adventure and survival. We had to stay warm, sailing 6 grids away for saps. We had to build our defense lines against alphas. Now... it's just a routine.