Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

PVP is total garbage

LANDFIGHT

1. Ur level 40 fighting somebody level 120 with 300+ HP 

2. players choose midget size so it's already ridiculous and very hard to hit them 

3. crossbow/guns do too little damage, u can hit somebody 30 times wiht lvl 120 and he just heals hiimself and is back to 100% health

4. Hand cuffs, one of  the worst things, dont even leave ur base and attack the raiders, they will knock u down and handcuff u permanently, then they can do whatever they want to ur base without worrying u defending it

5. Mace and  shield!!! These things is so brokenly OP. Incredible how they havent been fixed yet. 

6. people abuse the fast backstep, sidestep thing

7. Gabbling hook on people. Seriously?! Remove!

SEAFIGHT

1. Bar Shots, totally OP. A small sloop can demobilize a galleon, driving in front of it then destroying all its sails with just 2 volleys. Everyone is abusing this currently. All seafights go the same way. They shoot u with bar shots thendo whatever they want with u.

Clans

1. Are advantaged in this game, because of the coin grind. They can claim several islands for themselfs and they get all the coins. Because of the ship for coins, clans have 

fixes:

1. no levling up character

2. smaller characters get a damage penalty

3. crossbow\guns damage buff, no mini game

4. no hand  cuffs

5. nerf mace and shield

6. no bar shots

7. remove fast side step/backstep etc.

There is probably more, but thats what i have to say now

Edited by chukiki

I agree with you 100%, sadly the devs don't seem to care or understand. We have asked for changes like this for 2+ years, either we get nothing or we get some bullshit poorly thought out last second change that breaks more shit then it fixes and they never clean up their mess afterwards.

On 2/12/2021 at 5:56 PM, chukiki said:

LANDFIGHT

1. Ur level 40 fighting somebody level 120 with 300+ HP 

2. players choose midget size so it's already ridiculous and very hard to hit them 

3. crossbow/guns do too little damage, u can hit somebody 30 times wiht lvl 120 and he just heals hiimself and is back to 100% health

4. Hand cuffs, one of  the worst things, dont even leave ur base and attack the raiders, they will knock u down and handcuff u permanently, then they can do whatever they want to ur base without worrying u defending it

5. Mace and  shield!!! These things is so brokenly OP. Incredible how they havent been fixed yet. 

fixes:

1. no levling up character

2. smaller characters get a damage penalty

3. crossbow\guns damage buff, no mini game

4. no hand  cuffs

5. nerf mace and shield

Lol... Just to be clear this is what I agree on, you edited your post after i replied.

There should be an anti-healing debuff after you've been hit.  Perhaps 30 seconds.

Only point I see as valid is there needs to be some weapon balancing. If virtually everyone worth their salt is using mace and shield, obviously there's something wrong with the viability of other weapon setups. 

21 hours ago, SGFTI said:

Only point I see as valid is there needs to be some weapon balancing. If virtually everyone worth their salt is using mace and shield, obviously there's something wrong with the viability of other weapon setups. 

Please don't pull ideas of Chukiki. As you say yourself this ideas are most likely garbage. Better make some new post about this topic. Imagine the Devs read this forum now and take this ideas serious... it would be a big step back again.

I agree with 1,2,3,5,6.  But handcuffs are kinky and fun.  If I could add suggestions :

- I think big companies should have advantages but not allow them to claim multiple islands.  I would go so far as to say there is no company out there that needs even one entire island to themselves.

- In my opinion they should scrap the entire claim tower system and just let builds happen.  And maybe somehow limit the number of structures that can be built per company.  Ya ya people use multiple accounts but that happens in every single MMO.

- And maybe implement a harbour system at a freeport or somewhere for a daily gold rate so that EVERYONE has a safe place to park a ship.  There would be more fun PvP battles at sea if we could just log in, hop on our boats and sail out

also:

LANDFIGHT

blackjack throws riders of their tame. wtf is this broken nonsense? This neeeds to go