Sign in to follow this  
Stewy12

OP explosive barrel and armored ship dock

Explosive barrels should only be allowed to be placed not thrown or shot. It is too easy to destroy a whole ship with them only need like 4-5 to take out any ship. Armored ship docks are also already very hard to destroy if one has been placed in your harbor and now they making blueprints to make them stronger . No npc on land can target them and they should be allowed to. 

- Just make death from your own barrel a min. 10min respawn timer... no 72 virgins for you, pirate... #InItForTheGoldInThisLife...!

- so back to offline sinking ships? Was so much fun that we now lose more ships while actually out at sea with it... away from all the spam = lag needed for protection, just so maybe it not get sunk in a minute when no one is looking...

19 hours ago, Sheepshooter said:

- Just make death from your own barrel a min. 10min respawn timer... no 72 virgins for you, pirate... #InItForTheGoldInThisLife...!

- so back to offline sinking ships? Was so much fun that we now lose more ships while actually out at sea with it... away from all the spam = lag needed for protection, just so maybe it not get sunk in a minute when no one is looking...

-I never said get rid of the armor docks. All I said was they shouldn’t be made stronger with blueprints. If someone wants to destroy your ship that bad they will destroy the armor dock no matter the health. So leave there health where it is so that smaller people can eventually take one out if troll placed it in their harbor.

- I’m assuming the first thing you said was trying to tell me to make my own explosive barrel ( kind of hard to understand what you said). It’s hard to get enough gold for them when brigs sink my ship with them every other time I leave my harbor 

2 hours ago, Stewy12 said:

- I’m assuming the first thing you said was trying to tell me to make my own explosive barrel ( kind of hard to understand what you said). It’s hard to get enough gold for them when brigs sink my ship with them every other time I leave my harbor 

so you like your anchored ship sinking while you are offline more than your ship sinking while you are online, on it, in control of it... to each his own...

BTW you get docks for free right now... get them before the fix the loot tables...

16 hours ago, Sheepshooter said:

so you like your anchored ship sinking while you are offline more than your ship sinking while you are online, on it, in control of it... to each his own...

BTW you get docks for free right now... get them before the fix the loot tables...

No I don’t like the ship’s getting sunk offline can you not read. I just think the armored docks are good with they health they had before the update. The armed docks are a GOOD thing. I never ever said they where bad or should be gotten rid of. As for explosive barrels I think they are a boring meta and ship battles should be fought with cannons to make more fun.

So you don't like getting sunk while sailing... don't like getting sunk while anchored/offline... but don't like if it is getting harder (too hard?) to sink anchored/offline ships... while you also don't like that the docks cost 'so much gold'...
There is an in-game solution for you: "cheat god"

armored docks should be removed. Wtf is this game where u cant even destroy each others ship and capture them. Silly game. 
Armored docks and coins for ships was the dumbest ideas. Unrealistic and stupid.

Either remove