Sign in to follow this  
fuynfactory

How to report players who insult and abuse?

It seems that the ticket system does not work to report abusive players, I have a problem with a player in the PVE who is surrounding the base with big doors and insulting me, I have videos of this player, but the reporting system does not load the form, what can we do?

12 hours ago, fuynfactory said:

It seems that the ticket system does not work

Sounds about right

12 hours ago, fuynfactory said:

I have a problem with a player in the PVE who is surrounding the base with big doors and insulting me, I have videos of this player, but the reporting system does not load the form, what can we do?

Pull down your pants and hope they go away or stop playing on pve and just kill the fuckers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pant said:

Sounds about right

Pull down your pants and hope they go away or stop playing on pve and just kill the fuckers.

thanks, the link of report is corner up at right  ... , now I see it, I expected it in the body of the web, 

I have had to make constructions to avoid being locked up completely, I do not respond to insults to make him bored
Edited by fuynfactory

Best advice I can give you is grow some thick skin and try not to piss off your neighbors.  Having been in one pretty nasty feud I can tell you there are no winners.  You're just going to stifle each other's growth and attention.  If someone's just being annoying in chat consider changing channels to alliance and set it to auto-hide.

He's a guy who doesn't have an island base just a bed, 
and a previous player's farmhouse was expired and he arrived, and I put my mill. 
and the next day when I connected, by voice chat he was insulting me and had built walls around the base 
with dozens of posters giving him "" his farmhouse "" saying homophonic insults. With very bad manners, 
I do not talk to people like that, education comes first, and now the island is filling with posters,
 small boats with name insults, the shipyard has blocked me, and if I speak by chat, they insult. 
people like that shouldn't play any games, at least until they're people
Edited by fuynfactory