Sign in to follow this  
XStiffy

balance flame arrows Flame Arrows are still to OP !!!

You just can't build a base early on, because the higher level players raids every base on lawless islands when you're offline. They have hundreds of flaming arrows and it burns trough a wooden door or walls in a few minutes. and that is the best you can build early on. So RIP solo or small groups.

please turn down the damage at least 300%

Fire arrows are very good yes but if you nerf them then they become completely useless so maybe they should find some kind of balance

Well normal arrows + whole archer tree is utter trash , its also very hard to hit animals even with auto aim so the fire arrows are the only thing making that tree worth it. A further nerf would make it incredibly difficult to deal with crocs , alphas etc.

Fire Arrows must be deflected when u wearing Plate armor,  i mean its only a stonearrow with a bit fire.

The best option would be,  a long animation for Ignite the Arrow,  or u had a fire near you so u can reload and Put E for faster firing, but u are stationary. That would Nerf the Fire Arrows in the right way

Flame arrows are ridiculously over powered. They are so much better than guns (they do more damage to armored people and fire faster) and they can light people and things on fire through stone walls.

Edited by Hetra

Fire arrows are insanely overpowered against players. Rifles and maces should be the only truly effective weapons against plate armor -- yet in the current game, one fire arrow hit can take out someone wearing plate armor.

I mean... if you can hit someone in the head with pretty much any projectile they should die (if they aren't wearing metal armor).

Edited by Hetra

On 12/30/2018 at 2:11 PM, Daesig said:

You get one shot... Full plate armor with shield equiped. 1 tapped by flame arrow :)))

The damage is hp% based. So unless you were stood in the fire for a while, it shouldnt '1 hit' you.

Edited to add: Yes i know it sets you on fire too. But the spot it lands also does damage. 

Edited by BumbleBumble

3 hours ago, Littlebits said:

lol rifles/guns are OP, can HS people for 360+ damage with only a 2 of 3 success reload

Strange. I head shot a tribe mate in plate with a 134% carbine and it did 29 damage. 

Flame arrows in a PvP Stance is broken due to the fact they pierce armor and do DoT damage (i believe its % of health as well - or was % of health)

On 1/2/2019 at 2:11 AM, Ellentro said:

Strange. I head shot a tribe mate in plate with a 134% carbine and it did 29 damage. 

I have varying numebrs with shooting at company members or enemies... like sometimes i will dink them for 130 damage and other times i will pull a 10 dmg shot. Its really weird