Sign in to follow this  
Asuroh

warehouse Can't place structure here

HI, 2 days ago i placed a warehouse on a lawless island in D4, today i got raided (idk by who) and when i try to replace my destroyed warehouse it just says "Can't place structure here" even though i did place it there 2 days ago. i've done some walking around and found out i cant place the warehouse anywhere not even 400 m away from the location. can anyone help please?

What i think is happening is that the server doesn't register that the warehouse was destroyed and acts like it's still there even though it isn't.

thank you for reading this.

What i think is happening is that the server doesn't register that the warehouse was destroyed and acts like it's still there even though it isn't.

Edited by Asuroh

They really need to [greatly] reduce the placement range for warehouses, and the other resource-gathering structures as well. It would be nice if small companies and solo players could get in on the automation without being blocked at every turn.

it happened again, my warehouse got destroyed on a different location and i cant rebuild it. i have reported this bug but no answer. thanks Atlas dev team.

On 2/8/2021 at 4:25 AM, Asuroh said:

it happened again, my warehouse got destroyed on a different location and i cant rebuild it. i have reported this bug but no answer. thanks Atlas dev team.

Was this problem ever resolved for you?

15 hours ago, Chucksteak said:

Was this problem ever resolved for you?

nope, never had someone answer and it's still happening, submitted 2 tickets with 2 different coordinates and they were insta solved without answer

On 2/20/2021 at 10:08 AM, Asuroh said:

nope, never had someone answer and it's still happening, submitted 2 tickets with 2 different coordinates and they were insta solved without answer

Yeah tickets arent really a thing. I wouldnt rely on that. I guess it's just bugged for now. Let me know if you figure it out.

they need to make it have better leveling system so it not so hard to place it on the ground. I don't know why they got rid of allowing you built it on floors. People are placing it on mountains why does placing it on floors matter

Can you not place it on floors anymore? I missed that patch note. That would answer some questions.

@Chucksteak & @Asuroh

Regarding floors as of ~5 weeks ago some of my company members managed to place one by building wood encased thatch floors in a shallow spot offshore to get outside of the exclusion radius. Personally verified it. Required a pad about 8x10 plus an additional pad of about 5x5 for the market.

They had to manually load it though so they also eventually built a bridge to it. Giant pain the ass for them overall.

Sidenote i used to report the bugs via the forums link (labeled bug reports). Just a hunch but i suspect those actually get through

Edited by Ranger1k