Hi, I am Talking on behalf of legion Gaming here.
We Host the 11x11 map and have been doing that ever since that new map came out, but just like we had on our 7x7 before that, our redis database crashes every now and then,

now instead of closing the servers down it makes a temp-<number>.rdb file and whenever we have that there is no turning back,

we tried doing backups of the database, we tried rolling back save files nothing works,

when we see that database go down and we see that temp file, we know that a server wipe is happening, and we just had it again today,

server runs smooth for a week, not a single hickup, not a single grid going down whatsoever and then redis DB crash and we have to start all over again,

being the host of the largest Private ATLAS community worldwide this is doing alot of harm.

it's getting to a point that I feel like crashing myself when I see it happen,

just because we know we are going to dissapoint the community once again, tell them they have to restart once again, we got people leaving over this and it has to stop.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Yes, as a streamer who enjoys playin this game and wanting to grow both the server audience AND the Game audience,  this is very harmfull and stressfull. 

We need to hear something from you devs. Please.

Thank you