Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

521.6 - Tameable Seahorses, Flame Ballista Bolt and Glider Changes, & more!

@Chucksteak

I just gave away or scuttled everything built this season.

Soon I'll be uninstalling.

Maybe I'll dip back to the forums as people who see the floundered potential in this game often do... Will you bray at me then too?

As a sidenote, I've told you multiple times and in multiple ways that I don't care if you don't believe me. Same reason my company was named DGF this season. Same reason the scientific community took years to embrace the theories of a patent clerk.

Enjoy your sloops and sea horses chuck.

Contrary to the patch notes..
Dolphins tamed before this patch are not harvesting seaweed or coral.

Meanwhile, Seahorses ARE harvesting seaweed and coral, but only in the trenches. 

12 hours ago, Ranger1k said:

Sidenote @Chucksteak as you corrected @Nacona on "gatter", i would correct your use of the word "purpose". The word you meant was "propose"

Good luck

Propose, thank you. The "gatter" just kept cracking me up.

Bring us a variation of sharks (not only hammerhead), other ocean and freshwater fishes and squids, dogs ( like pugs), tukan birds, gorilla's and other monkey's, goats, otters, beavers, squirls, rats (stallways on ships and bring forth deceases), leguans, chameleons, ducks, pelicans, seals, hippotatomus, and mythic creatures like mermen,  kelpies, saters, minotaurs, cerberus, harpy's, nymphs, centaurs, pegasus, chimera's, griffin's, unicorns, werewolfs, elfs / fairies, (sea)witches, Atlantean themed islands, ships, structure housing and weapons and cannons pls

On 2/4/2021 at 3:12 PM, Chucksteak said:

Propose, thank you. The "gatter" just kept cracking me up.

Ok i looked it up and i should write "gather". I am not native speaking english so forgive me, i guess you can read my posts anyway.

So one month later when i asked the devs to actually reply to this topics questions it did not happen. They are not here and they are nor alive it seams.

@Nami

• Content Count

June 18, 2020
  • Last visited

September 1, 2020

Consequence: Game deleted today. Sad but true... it was a great time once.(To the end of season 3)

Edited by Nacona