Sign in to follow this  
Jgre2301 fud

gold How do I get gold quick in pve official

Easiest way was by doing shipwrecks, as soon as you can make the diving attachment put it on a ship, it will fit on the sloop. You can have a few thousand by the end of the day.

• Thanks 1

Well, you're in PvE, so who cares how quickly you get it. Its not like you will lose it. None of the other pirates can actually pirate you, ironically.

Fastest way, join a bigger company, then steal their gold and leave. Or stay, who cares its PvE, not much difference. Should yield as much gold as you can get on a boat and sail away with. Don't skimp, you're on PvE so like I said, they cant fight you for it or steal it back. I recommend this one if your a solo.

2nd fastest way, get a sloop and some maps. Grab shipwrecks and flotsam on the way to the map. Do the map. Grab all the shipwrecks and flotsam on the way back. Again, if you even bother going back. Its PvE, so you can literally live on your boat. Should pull down 1000-3000/hr depending on maps and luck. Id recommend this one if you are a small group, 3 or less.

Slowest way, go through the trouble of building farmhouses and WHs and a market and get that all going. Earn 30-5000 gold a day. Id do this one if you have say 5 or more people to help out. (Also do the 2nd one as well.)

• Like 1

@Jgre2301 fud

In addition to the traditional methods, which can be found via some searching on these forums, theres another way.

Simply taking a bear to a control point can yield between 100- 100,000 gold by destroying the tax bank. Its a little wonky, sometimes the bank immediately respawns on ya. Bring a few turds to eat to insta-die or you may have to punch till you die of exhaustion if you get stuck inside.

Just dont aggro the defense towers.

Best done w a buddy but i think it can be done solo

• Thanks 1

Tame a bear and put a cargo saddle on it with a swivel gun and grape shot. Then camp an island for high levels maps and set sail. It will take a little but you will net gold, blueprints and level up very quickly. 

If all you care about is lots of gold then I would go for the aforementioned sea fort bank robbing. Take the bear (or a cannon on your ship) ONLY hit the bank and you won’t get attacked. You will have to break the bank twice in 2 minutes to get the gold out. The gold will be in a bag on the ground. Same as when you “drop all” in inventory.

I personally have not gotten any gold out of banks because I enjoy the adventure of maps and sunken treasures! But to each their own. 

Hope I helped! 
-Dutch East India Company

Edited by Frederick De Houtman