IKNIIGHT

Can't Place Structure Here!

Ahoy! Since being raided by Sangre Errante ( part of the game ) in EU PVP C7 lawless grid. My crew and I have found that buildings that were once placed cannot be replaced, also building in the general area to where our previous base was is impossible, as we get the "Can't place structure here message." Not the "Too close to enemy foundations" or "building obstructed". Infact when deleting buildings such as docks or trade house to replace them it won't allow us to build them where they were or any foundations or pillars anything really. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Ticket Submitted weeks ago no response at all.

Anyone with any solution to this problem (other than moving) would be appreciated?

• Sad 1

@IKNIIGHT

Who owns the island?

They may have changed the permissions to company only build perhaps?

IF you don't own the island contact the island owner to check if the settings have been altered.

It's a Lawless Island the problem seems to be getting worse and spreading to more parts of the island. Its like the areas been corrupted.

My bad

Try another bug report and be as specific as possible

Maybe the devs did some work on firmer terrain clipping, or, like you said, maybe its a bug. I don't think they nerfed build height when they nerfed gliders...

I'm assuming you cleared rocks and other stuff that may be interfering..

I remember last season there was an issue building into the water in various locations.

Good luck

Edited by Ranger1k

I’m having the same issue. Right before the update our warehouse was raided/destroyed. We removed all structures nearby and still we get the “can’t place structure here”. It’s been very frustrating.