Sign in to follow this  
kharyptho84

Ramming ship - Tips, tricks questions

spoil that guidance wheel and location a new one at the nose of the ship.

wreck those default sails and update them with excessive excellent sails (big managing at the rear as a long way returned as you may then a velocity inside the center of the ship) you will thank me for a way incredible well this element handles now.

rowing is your nice friend. it doesnt rely as wind, its like you are doing small teleports. so in case you are shifting.. even at max pace. use the rowers.

if the canons do now not work and display as (destroyed) / (demolished) then just park your boat someplace for 20 min and you may locate that the ship resets those components and the cannons once more paintings.

dont hassle portray the deliver (sails and cannons are first-rate) when the ships resets you'll see the paint all goes away.

you can restore the ship without the use of those special repair kits. simply set an nps on sweeping the deck and make certain you have got the standard thatch, wood, fiber, metal to your deliver storage field and the ship will fully heal through the years.

questions or issues:

i can not appear to put off cannons on the ship nor replace them with better ones..

painted sections of the ship revert once the ship is docked for a piece.

still cannot vicinity ladders at the side that means we simplest have the rear one.

nonetheless cannot place our very own wall sections, and so forth. ought to we please have a constrained capacity to achieve this?

bottom ground nevertheless manner too short making the whole lot from the rowing phase to the back useless. especially with simplest 1 way inside and out from down there. we must have an break out hatch with a ladder leading to the deck wherein the unique steering  192.168.1.254 wheel is.

experience loose to add your mind. i like this deliver however guy.. it desires some qol fixes  10.0.0.0.1

Edited by kharyptho84