Sign in to follow this  
waghappyfeet

Seeds Vendor on Blackwood ?

Do anyone knows where he is, or if it was implemented on blackwood ?

I could not find anywhere, maybe it needs wipe to show ?

Any console command to spawn it ?

I dont know about the seed vendor, but the top right island on the map with the oriental style freeport seems to have the most vendors in blackwood.

I'd like to know this also please..would like to be able to spawn a seed vendor at freeport for my private server users.

It´s not possible to spawn him. I tried it yesterday. The spawn command is simply being ignored.

Do you guys have the commodity vendor? I know that he is in the swam town for i found him there on my local hosted testserver, but on my live server he won´t spawn right there. I rewrote some exchange conditions so the players can exchance 1:1 the ressources missing on that map but i have to spawn the vendor every time. 

(maybe i take a look at the devkit an try to make a "spawn switch")

On 1/20/2021 at 5:47 AM, Apokh said:

It´s not possible to spawn him. I tried it yesterday. The spawn command is simply being ignored.

Do you guys have the commodity vendor? I know that he is in the swam town for i found him there on my local hosted testserver, but on my live server he won´t spawn right there. I rewrote some exchange conditions so the players can exchance 1:1 the ressources missing on that map but i have to spawn the vendor every time. 

(maybe i take a look at the devkit an try to make a "spawn switch")

Hi Apokh, check if your server is configureted for pvp, if its, change to it to pve, in my case it was what was preventing the vendor spawn.

About the seeds vendor, I run the entire map, no clue where it would be in blackwood, I guess its not there, it seems developers forgot to include in blackwood...

I'm assuming no-one has solved this yet? SO frustrating. it's bad enough the map is broken but when there's a kind of fix available for at least some of the problems but you can';t get the info anywhere...grrrrr. Ive tried several variations on spawn codes to try and get the seed merchant without luck.

I think you're right. If there was any genuine interest in making Blackwood good the numerous errors would have been sorted a long time ago.  As with PVE, the single player game is not of interest or concern to the devs who purely want PVP with large companies.   Having said that, I have overcome my problem with the seeds on Blackwood by spawning in a Seed merchant from a mod. 

The devs stated a while back that blackwood and single player are currently being ignored mostly.
This is only until the regular ocean map is in a better state, and when the new game mechanics are in place.

Ocean takes priority right now. Though I too would prefer they put at least SOME work into blackwood and single player 😞

On 26/1/2021 at 23:23, Molly said:

Creo que tienes razón. Si hubiera algún interés genuino en mejorar Blackwood, los numerosos errores se habrían solucionado hace mucho tiempo. Al igual que con PVE, el juego para un jugador no es de interés o preocupación para los desarrolladores que simplemente quieren PVP con grandes empresas. Habiendo dicho eso, he superado mi problema con las semillas en Blackwood al generar un comerciante de semillas a partir de un mod. 

What mod do you use?

On 2/19/2021 at 6:45 AM, Gorion said:

What mod do you use?

The mod I use has actually been removed from Steam now for some reason. Sadly I have no idea who the mod creator was as it's no longer showing. Fortunately for me it still works. It's called Market NPC's.