Sign in to follow this  
nadiahaik78

Trade Mechanics

can every person provide an explanation for to me what the exchange mechanics are? i've a farmhouse, warehouse, and a market up in one grid.

how do players change with this gadget? i put up my gives, do i have to go to other gamers markets to exchange? is all of it computerized?  192.168.1.254

how do you join your farmhouse from a neighboring grid for your main "base" grid? is that viable or do i ought to ferry in among to pickup sources?

i have never discovered a lot info on the trade gadget and it's miles discouraging.  10.0.0.0.1

Edited by nadiahaik78

Right now trading is only enabled within the same grid. 

As for a market setup: I've had success having both my market and warehouse side by side right on the waterline of a beach. If the warehouse does not connect to your market automatically, you can connect it in the interaction wheel in the market. Farmhouses need to be within a specific range of your warehouse to connect to it. Your warehouse will tell you how many farmhouses are connected. Yes...they all have to be on the same island. 

Once all are set up correctly, your market will be up and running. You can then select what you want to trade from what's in your warehouse. BE CAUTIOUS -- Trading is kinda broken atm so trade something in return for the exact same thing in a 1:1 ratio (iron for iron at a 1:1 ratio, so like 764 iron for 764 iron or whatever the number is) --  However, you must get trade routes going with other players. There is a "Find new trade route" button you can press, and it will give you  a list of markets from other players. Be weary though. Just clicking on the first few routes you see will NOT guarantee successful trades. Look at the number by the company names in the list. It will say things like 5/8 or 17/8 etc ...  In my experience DO NOT click on the company names (to request a trade route) that have 8/8 or higher (10/8 23/8 etc). Those routes will not produce trades.  If you find a company that shows 7/8 or less, go ahead and request a trade route with that company. Trading will not commence until that company accepts your trade request. You can also ask in chat if there are companies (on the same grid, ofc) willing to trade with you that have an open trade slot. You'd then just look that company up in the trade route list (assuming somebody responds).

Good Luck

Edited by UnderTaker905
  • Like 1

it allows two Grid transfers vertical or horizontal.. Or One grid Diagnal

One place Warehouse / Farmhouse / Market..   the shit runs into the farmhouse which puts a % to the warehouse.  easy to start by manually stacking the warehouse with like 10k of each matt on ur island.

GOTO you market and create a new trade click refresh and link to someone.  they HAVE TO ACCEPT IT..   but view what they want so you do a 1 for 1 trade.

To earn max gold from this you need 20 types of trades to trade and 6 accepted in the Market.

Explained 😉

Edited by KillaBry

well Devs should actually improve the market surface. Also It's only allowing you to accept 5 trades but it's not showing this anywhere. But if you send others invites and they can still accept you can have more than 5 trade routes. If you send more than ~90 invites you can't send any new anymore until you destroy the market and replace it. You can't delete marktes from your list so you may get space to send new invites. So with some luck you find good partners or have already allies areound you which want to trade with you. If you want to sort the routes you can move them up or down in the list... but only one step each time... new trades will be placed at the lowest point... so 90x clicking to move them up...