Sign in to follow this  
BirogMC

A 200% ship only reaches max level 52.

We now have several ships that were built in a 200% shipyard, but only reach the max level of 52 instead of 60. 
Apparently there are problems with the recalculation of the ship levels. 
We noticed that we also have ships that only have 175% and have become level 57. 
Other ships that were built in another shipyard in the other sector and 200% have made the 60 levels. 
This seems kind of confusing. Do you also have such effects? 
Kind regards Birog

One.JPG

two.JPG

three.JPG

Edited by BirogMC

I do not have much in the way of answers for you.... However if I remember correctly one of the more recent patches (maybe November) stated that they “restored the max level of ships to level 60” but it was not a “retroactive” fix. This was after the recent wipe so I believe there may have been a bug of some kind. Maybe review the patch notes and compare them with the date the boats were built! 

hope this helps! - Dutch East India Company

Edited by Frederick De Houtman

Thanks for the answer, but on the first picture you can see a galleon that is 3 weeks old and on the second a brig. That is 1.5 months old. They only come from two different shipyards. Unfortunately, most of our ships were built in the shipyard, where the ships only reach level 52 despite 200%.

Edited by BirogMC

On 1/14/2021 at 5:19 AM, BirogMC said:

Thanks for the answer, but on the first picture you can see a galleon that is 3 weeks old and on the second a brig. That is 1.5 months old. They only come from two different shipyards. Unfortunately, most of our ships were built in the shipyard, where the ships only reach level 52 despite 200%.

Yeah, I made a gally for some new residents way back at the beginning of this wipe (just before markets came back) in our 210% ship yard and it seems they got locked at level 52 as well... but my companies 3 ships in the same yard are still going. One topped out at 57 or 58 but it isn’t a 200% ship any way... like 190 or something. I’m not sure at this point! 😕