Sign in to follow this  
Keins Thallow

New patch incoming

Not sure who has seen the latest twitter post but it mentions a patch coming today or tomorrow and tells us to be excited for it!!! However on the post there is a picture of a pirate riding a dolphin..... I swear to god if you guys think making dolphins ride-able is what the game needs to be better or what the player base wanted...... Please be a joke like the FLYING SHIP you had on the banner and finally removed....

I like how this site is the last place they announce a patch, ohh wait the last place they announce it is Steam.

• Thanks 1

Seriously GENIUS idea. GREAT business model....

1. Give away your ad revenue

2. PAY to have someone monitor the activity for someone elses business

3. Give away all your user data

4. Probably have to pay for a business account...

Meanwhile leave the Official Forums dusty and have an out of date wiki & tutorial...🤷‍♂️

Edited by Ranger1k

Last patch devs told that next one will be Jan-11. It's 12 in Russia right now, and we're looking forward to see devs waking up from holidays hibernation : ))

I just remember the funny we have in Russia. Professor from university sleeping the night before exam. At 3 a.m. the phone call wakes him up. And voice from the phone asked:

- Are you sleeping?

Professor say:

- I'm...

The voice say then:

- And we are studying!!!

22 hours ago, Keins Thallow said:

Please be a joke like the FLYING SHIP you had on the banner and finally removed....

Personally, I think a flying ship would be baller. Especially now that the gliders got fucked over for no reason. 

the patch got moved to tommorow 10pm est and yes they released a video of people riding a dolphine. nami also said they are nerfing horses and weight of grils on boats are now 12kg.

Basically a like the dolphin idea, they are just great in ARK... at least until Jeremy Stieglitz turned that game into a megatribe LOLstomping Muhahaha Eldorado.

Lets see how we are supposed tho protect our dolphins from these chinese 3000 player clanlords 🙂

For ships the armored docks work quite well, they are far from undestructable, but all of these "teenage fun society millennials" dont want to invest any work into anything.. thats good !