Sign in to follow this  
Robotukas

PvE - Some ideas

First thing thank you for making a pirate game. I come up with some ideas.

1.       You can't claim all islands. Some islands are claimed by NPC, some islands are forsaken (if you stay too long you get crazy and out of control). Some islands are dangerous where it has big creatures who destroy anything on the way. Some islands are magical (you can only see that island if you have on the ship a special item).

2.       I saw what you can loot songs. It is amazing and you can play with drums. What about if you loot a special song which can open a secret door. So, you need to find a treasure map, you to find a song and need to find an instrument (or build it) to play that song. Once you got everything you to that island and open a secret door.

3.       It would amazing rescue pirate NPC who only he knows where the treasure is. So, you must have him on the ship and travel with him to get that treasure. Some NPC knows to get access for example to the forsaken island which is surrounded by storm and big waves, rocks and fog. Many ships got sunk because they didn’t know route how to get to the island.

4.       You need to have some pirate ships NPC who attacking player ships not only ghost ships. Ghost ships also can attack pirate NPC ships. Ghost ships is supposed to be as rare spawn ship.

5.       We need caves, a secret passage and so on in islands.

6.       We need NPC pirate islands which you can be friendly or unfriendly with them.

7.       We need faction NPC (America, Europe, Asia and so on). So, you can plunder and get famous with pirates or you can go plunder pirates and get famous with faction NPC.

I will add more here over time.

I think the game must be more adventure, dangerous, exploration and unity.

8      Food. People can survive 7 days only with water. But idea is that you need to hunt many animals to survive one day. One animal is supposed to be enough for two or three nights. Depends on size. Second food is supposed to be a bonus for gathering materials, running around, swimming and surviving temperature. What is the point to kill and respawn into the bed? Why food can give you let’s say 20% boost of everything (combat, gathering, swimming). You still need to eat food because you don’t want to die but make it more useful to collect and cook it.

9.      I like to hunt animals when you don’t see. But the main thing in this game is survival and hearing is very important. At the moment you can’t hear from that direction sound it comes. It is very important if do you journey at night or hunting small animals. It very important not for hunting animals but also to sense danger around you or from far away. 

Edited by Robotukas

Has anyone found any caves anywhere in the world?  Caves or dungeons?  Also, has anyone been able to get into the large castle like structures on the islands that house power stones?  They're insanely guarded by a shit ton of stuff and all the monsters are high level.  Making it damn near impossible to run through the island to check out the huge castle.  It's exciting to see something of such difficulty but it makes me question how the hell it will even be possible to overcome some of the shit there.  I'm level 45 and I get destroyed when going to those islands. 

I think it would be cool to have federation ships that patrol the waters and attack ships of the damned and pirate ships. Having different npc factions could be really cool.