Sign in to follow this  
Zutroy

Good Concept BUT.........

I have been running in to a lot of problems mainly with the other players on PVE. Unfortunately there is no other way to deal with it other than to complain on the forums. There needs to be a game mechanic that causes small structures (those single pillars and platforms to prevent other people from building) to decay very rapidly when not attached to a larger structure. I ran in to another problem where when looking for treasure I found it walled off by one of those players. The structure had no other purpose but to block the treasure. Has anyone else had the same or similar issues. I joined the PVE server to try to learn the game before going to PVP but I am finding it very frustrating. If any admins read this contact me for screenshots, the live support section of the website is down.

15 hours ago, Zutroy said:

There needs to be a game mechanic that causes small structures (those single pillars and platforms to prevent other people from building) to decay very rapidly

A cannon 😄

A single pillar does decay rapidly, and the devs spent so many tiring hours coding making that change because when the game was released, a single pillar did not decay rapidly.

How dare you. The devs were so very proud of that coding.

If you joined a PVE server to learn PVP, all you need to know is that the PVE game is the PVP "game" with the PVP removed. I wouldn't be surprised if any "admins" contacted you for screenshots, players complaining about structures that have no purpose but to prevent other people from building or *gasp* blocking "treasure" have never been able to provide a screenshot, and if you are happy to provide any screenshots, that is so fortunate.

I'm sure the "live" support of the website will be up asap.

Edited by eeeceee