Sign in to follow this  
Leshe

Carebear ships of the damned...

Since Grapeshot fixed the Linux build recently I've been working on getting my server back online. It's looking pretty good except that the damned fleets are completely non-aggressive. Not only do they refuse to attack, just sailing around in circles, I can ram their ships without taking or giving any damage at all.

I don't have a good way to know whether a) this is a problem with the Linux build, b) there needs to be a configuration change with the current server generation (v517-ish), or c) this is a generic bug with dedicated servers. Are ships of the damned still aggressive on Windows dedicated servers, and did they need to have a configuration update?

(I'm thinking maybe they could be different engrams or something.)

Update: Windows server with the same 2x2 configuration behaves identically, so it isn't a function of the Linux server. I'm testing with an admiin summoned sloop; would that make a difference? Did the engrams change with 517 so that older vessels aren't recognized somehow?

Edited by Leshe

And never mind, it was the summoned sloop. When I buy a real one they're quite aggressive.