Sign in to follow this  
Motor

Game broken for holidays?

Now that I have holiday vaca to play this game, the game doesn't work.  Nice. I'm on xbox and it won't load. Somebody's warehouse and farms are up for destruction (pve) and by the time the game is fixed, my opportunity will probably be gone due to allowing pc to still roam freely. I've been patiently waiting my turn to have access to these resources on this island for a couple of weeks now. Made preparations and everything. Why would you mess with adding more stuff and break the game right before Christmas? Especially when there is still broken stuff to fix? Any Christmas themed things put in the game won't be utilized until after Christmas is over? I'm baffled. Whoever is managing the development of this game needs to step down. This was a huge avoidable mistake that there no coming back from. The level incompetence is mind-blowing. Here is a metaphor you may or probably won't understand: your putting more holes in a sinking ship! Sorry. I just needed platform to vent my frustration. 

Edited by Motor

On 12/24/2020 at 12:17 AM, Motor said:

Now that I have holiday vaca to play this game, the game doesn't work.  Nice. I'm on xbox and it won't load. Somebody's warehouse and farms are up for destruction (pve) and by the time the game is fixed, my opportunity will probably be gone due to allowing pc to still roam freely. I've been patiently waiting my turn to have access to these resources on this island for a couple of weeks now. Made preparations and everything. Why would you mess with adding more stuff and break the game right before Christmas? Especially when there is still broken stuff to fix? Any Christmas themed things put in the game won't be utilized until after Christmas is over? I'm baffled. Whoever is managing the development of this game needs to step down. This was a huge avoidable mistake that there no coming back from. The level incompetence is mind-blowing. Here is a metaphor you may or probably won't understand: your putting more holes in a sinking ship! Sorry. I just needed platform to vent my frustration. 

same in PC, ill cheked - E4, F4, H4, H5, H7 is dead , lags ever 15 sec. Strange thing is  - G4 is ok but people already selling place  here .

11 hours ago, Mirek said:

same in PC, ill cheked - E4, F4, H4, H5, H7 is dead , lags ever 15 sec. Strange thing is  - G4 is ok but people already selling place  here .

Stop trying to play on an official server.
There are servers that do not show in the ATLAS list, that this light years is much better than the official server.

You need to disagree with these servers, they have a dedicated and official size map and many things better than official.
The most unbelievable that Christmas event works on these servers, here in the official does not work.

Option 1: InfinitiSquadron.com Discord Server  

Server Info – Infiniti Squadron

Option 2: steam://connect/109.148.84.154:57567

https://discord.gg/nHhbdk3 

Two servers very good play ATLAS, stop wasting time with the official server. 

People buy this game to have the option to play on official. Stop giving these crap wildcard/grapeshort devs wiggle room in their inability to make a functioning game.