Luther Morgan

We need to start a peation for this game. Xbox players get thier own servers!!

What would that solve? You would have less players in it. This is a dev/server issue. All the pc players I know are online just taking care of our Xbox company members til it gets fixed. Not to say there isn’t jerks out there sinking ships. But a majority of us pc players are trying to keep our company afloat until this gets fixed. 

Edited by Nightgamerman
  • Like 1

Vor 31 Minuten sagte Nightgamerman:

Wurde das das versucht? Sie müssen weniger Spieler darin haben. Dies ist ein Entwickler- / Serverproblem. Alle PC-Spieler, die ich kenne, sind online und haben sich nur um unsere Xbox-Firmenmitglieder, bis sie gehören sind. Um nicht zu sagen, es gibt keine Idioten da gehört, die Schiffe versenken. Aber eine bestimmte von uns PC-Spielen versucht, unser Unternehmen am Leben zu erhalten, bis dies erledigt ist. 

Ich spiele auch auf Xbox und habe einen Freund dieses Spiel vorgeschlagen weil ich mit ihm als Pc Spieler dieses Spiel spielen kann.Auch wenn ich mich darum kümmermere, dass wir Xbos Spieler unseren eigenen Server bekommen haben. 

Edited by Mystic68er
Autokorrektur auf dem Smartphone

I'd say most people who disagree with a separate server are pc players. Obviously they 2ant more crowded servers with more people that are playing with a controller so they can feel like they have skills shooting lagging Xbox players in face while falling outta the sky 360 no scope style. It Obviously isn't fair and everyone knows it. Pc players just make light of it cause they aren't the ones the get $#$@ed. 

Edited by Velisious
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Nightgamerman said:

What would that solve? You would have less players in it. This is a dev/server issue. All the pc players I know are online just taking care of our Xbox company members til it gets fixed. Not to say there isn’t jerks out there sinking ships. But a majority of us pc players are trying to keep our company afloat until this gets fixed. 

Notice how you are only taking care of your own? so how does that help an Xbox company?my crew doesn't have pc players so no one has logged on in days in a God $#@$ mother @##%ing pvp game. Pc griefers probably already sunk everything and blew up our base and tames... if they didn't just starve... toxic community in a toxic game.. this was last straw.. good game, terrible execution, devs sucks their own farts, and pc vs Xbox is unfair in only 1 direction.. pc>Xbox players because of hardware, not skill. I had a pc company literally grieving and watching us 24/7 over a week. 60 seconds after dropping a schooner in peace phase, dude Flies up with barrel kills my crew then a brig comes and and sinks it. Mythical boats with crew of 20+ lvl90+ griefinf a few Lvl 50s with nothing for over a week? Once or twice, ok. Its a pvp game. But 24/7? Xbox community has become the 'content' for pc players... never the other way around. 

Edited by Velisious
  • Like 2

I suggested the solution of a console only server to my mixed group of PC and console players and the PC player's response was "it's a PC game, you shouldn't even be playing it". Pretty much how the Xbox community gets treated all around in this game. Some PC player's won't even attack XBox islands because of the unfair advantage and others wait for the opportunity when Xbox is down for two days or more and wipe everything we've built. When was the last time PC player's couldn't log on for more than 24hrs?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Velisious said:

Notice how you are only taking care of your own? so how does that help an Xbox company?my crew doesn't have pc players so no one has logged on in days in a God $#@$ mother @##%ing pvp game. Pc griefers probably already sunk everything and blew up our base and tames... if they didn't just starve... toxic community in a toxic game.. this was last straw.. good game, terrible execution, devs sucks their own farts, and pc vs Xbox is unfair in only 1 direction.. pc>Xbox players because of hardware, not skill. I had a pc company literally grieving and watching us 24/7 over a week. 60 seconds after dropping a schooner in peace phase, dude Flies up with barrel kills my crew then a brig comes and and sinks it. Mythical boats with crew of 20+ lvl90+ griefinf a few Lvl 50s with nothing for over a week? Once or twice, ok. Its a pvp game. But 24/7? Xbox community has become the 'content' for pc players... never the other way around. 

I agree with you 100% brothaman. And yea this may be a pc game. I understand that this came out for pc first. But its on xbox now. Them pc gamers can say whay ever they want to. My point is if its now out for xbox. It should be a server for only xbox period. Them pc gamers are having the time of their lives on this game griffing the ones who are having the connection issues and like you said lack of hardware....... DEVS please think about what us xbox players are repeating to you over and over again. I bet my right nut that more players will play this game if finally listen.

• Like 2